Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
Who is the best r/c driver in Malaysia?please list out for discuss! >

Who is the best r/c driver in Malaysia?please list out for discuss!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who is the best r/c driver in Malaysia?please list out for discuss!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 11:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Iyaa bossss....
Old 11-03-2006, 12:21 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by syaf13
Iyaa bossss....
ingat tau..wire2 lain pun kena tukar...nanti kan ada babes....
but my generation la..mybe nxtime try cari ur generation plak...
Old 11-04-2006, 09:19 PM
JSA
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Why You Want to be the Best Driver

Before you really know how to enjoy and having fun with R/C..............

R/C.....R/C.....R/C.........is not stand for "Rewarding Career" don't always dreams that people will pay you to have funs..........besides your love one.......

Participate in a race is need not neccessary to win anything but most importantly you can enjoy your self and on the same time you can learn something..........cos only in the race you will have harder impact for excitement, self control, self confident & etc......don't always think about winings..... cos winning doesn't bring you a fortune.......especially in R/C........

don't look too far but yourself........ don't compares and don't complains......

we are lucky enough to involve in r/c.......there are many not even have they stomach fill up with foods.............. up to here YOU already is the BEST........

R/C......is a Real Cool Hobby don't always relate it to any other scenarios......................

Stop looking and writing any further..... cos RCtech originally is meant to share knowledge and passing info happening in the r/c community......no other junks and personal emotional opinions should there be here............

CoME on guys get down to the field and have fun with our belove'r r/c..........

Last edited by JSA; 11-04-2006 at 10:10 PM.
Old 11-04-2006, 10:51 PM
Tech Champion

yalor..inschool best student ok lor..

wiseman say..

...competition brings out best in product,but worse in people...

sometime like tru oso..
Old 11-07-2006, 07:04 AM
HPC
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Danny Teh
JSA,

What to do ? No choice.......................

Snakey or not, most importantly I live with my dignity and pride..... .....!

Danny - I think u not 2 headed snake lah.

Only got 1 snake,with 1 head,and 2 B*lls,1 name dignity and the other called pride.

Sorry,sorry,........Just couldnt resist it when I saw the post.

Ya I know.....CB.......yes,u'll probably gonna kill me when we meet this weekend.

See u soon.

Cheers.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:40 AM
tornado

Originally Posted by JSA
Why You Want to be the Best Driver

Before you really know how to enjoy and having fun with R/C..............

R/C.....R/C.....R/C.........is not stand for "Rewarding Career" don't always dreams that people will pay you to have funs..........besides your love one.......

Participate in a race is need not neccessary to win anything but most importantly you can enjoy your self and on the same time you can learn something..........cos only in the race you will have harder impact for excitement, self control, self confident & etc......don't always think about winings..... cos winning doesn't bring you a fortune.......especially in R/C........

don't look too far but yourself........ don't compares and don't complains......

we are lucky enough to involve in r/c.......there are many not even have they stomach fill up with foods.............. up to here YOU already is the BEST........

R/C......is a Real Cool Hobby don't always relate it to any other scenarios......................

Stop looking and writing any further..... cos RCtech originally is meant to share knowledge and passing info happening in the r/c community......no other junks and personal emotional opinions should there be here............

CoME on guys get down to the field and have fun with our belove'r r/c..........
This is one very rare occasion I AGREE with your thoughts in here. !! You've said it all bro.............RC = Really Cool hobby and not Rewarding Career.

Further......we must be very thankful that we have a Really Cool hobby to maintain our sanity unlike there are many people having plenty of difficulty in their life and earning the next meal on the table is already getting them insane !!

That is why many of us here felt that this thread is STUPID and SUPERFICIAL. BUT entertaining woh.....