TITIWANGSA RC TRACK

Old 07-23-2006, 07:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default TITIWANGSA RC TRACK

Hi to all.
Just wanna to ask, where is the frequency board for titiwangsa track?
Are all people play there us spectrum so noo need the frequency board?
Sorry, me newbie to this track don"t know how they play play rule there.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

no freq board in TT, you need to go around asking everyone their freq and not all are on DSM.......... in fact not many are on DSM.

This is the unwritten on-road schedule for your info
Saturuday 1/10 and electric......occasionally you will find 1/8 running as well
Sunday 1/8 noon onwards......sometimes RTR will also run together

To be safe run the same class when you are in TT.......you dont want to risk the 1/8 searing a 1/10 would you? Meaning when the 1/10 is in the 1/8 will take a back seat and vice versa.

Electric usually run after 7pm to take advantage of the cool atmosphere till dusk

TT's flood light will be turned on till 11pm or later depending on who is holding the key to the control room.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

TQ for the info.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by devious17
no freq board in TT, you need to go around asking everyone their freq and not all are on DSM.......... in fact not many are on DSM.
but being malaysian, some of us really ignored the rule...lack of courtesy so to speak....kiasu to the max...

despite me being the earliest on the track, heck, the late comers (some of them) couldnt be bothered to walk and ask around....that's pretty much sums up our attitude..to the extent we would start staring at other drivers furiously when there is a bad incident due to frequency clash!

being human, some drivers got irritated when we voluntarily asked them their frequency....that irritates me the most...to the max that you could hear me swearing....

despite the bad experience, an isolated one of course, TTwangsa by far is the best track! overall, rc drivers are courteous drivers...and a bunch of nice people....at the end of the day, it is just a hobby for everyone to enjoy

to that particular GP driver on that bad day who was very rude to me, i say, i don't give a fuck who you are man...!
life goes on....and i have nice rc friends around me....thats what matters the most....

regards,
Old 07-24-2006, 07:46 AM
Tech Master

heheheheh........I too had such experiences before. The "pro" thinks we have to kowtow to them as they are in RC longer than Jack. Sorry mate, it dont work that way.

This is what I do usually, occasionally turn on your transmitter and see who screams, no one screams you 're safe.

Alternatively, go get those rare freq which will most probably cost a bomb

DSM gives me peace of mind everytime ....worth every cent.
Old 07-24-2006, 08:40 PM
Tech Champion

heheheheh........I too had such experiences before. The "pro" thinks we have to kowtow to them as they are in RC longer than Jack. Sorry mate, it dont work that way.

This is what I do usually, occasionally turn on your transmitter and see who screams, no one screams you 're safe.

Alternatively, go get those rare freq which will most probably cost a bomb

DSM gives me peace of mind everytime ....worth every cent.
tru..tru..you are the truer.. me lastime oso litdat when 1st go tt,no pros bother much bout us,so wat to do..thick face la go around survey every 20mnts just to make sure me safe.. and thats the fastest way to get rc frens at tt too...
and now the pros oledi brought in the dsm for us not togo mix around asking oledi.. so we are lack in communication wit others...
Old 07-24-2006, 09:32 PM
Tech Elite

what about if someone else turn on his transmitter and man ur car pulak screaming like hell.. macam lipas kudung lari tak cukup tanah.. enjin plak jp.18 aiyoyoo..
Old 07-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Tech Master

.........then that is fate we can try and prevent but cant control totally unless certain measure is in place. It is a public facility so semua mau ada sikit common sense (even though the irony is common sense isnt common at all).

If that happens to me I'll pin point the culprit and wait for him to run then I'll wait again till he is on the straight stretch..........full throttle into the pagar then gingerly go over and say my apologies.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:50 PM
Tech Adept

regular tt drivers know each other... most of them never had frequency clash problem. so where the problem coming from?

if you buy a new kit or RTR, there is a manual inside the box that tells the safety measure when playing rc. Though, most of them is written in Jap, i think standard 6 student can also elaborate the message. so, who's got to be blame?

finally, if you tink u can't mix with regular tt driver... don't bother to play at tt... just say hi to each other la... then ask wat frequency... the next time you come, sure u'll remember wat frequncy they used... if still can't remember, take a cup of nitro fuel and drink... sure can remember mahhh...
Old 07-25-2006, 08:19 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by suparman
regular tt drivers know each other... most of them never had frequency clash problem. so where the problem coming from?

if you buy a new kit or RTR, there is a manual inside the box that tells the safety measure when playing rc. Though, most of them is written in Jap, i think standard 6 student can also elaborate the message. so, who's got to be blame?

finally, if you tink u can't mix with regular tt driver... don't bother to play at tt... just say hi to each other la... then ask wat frequency... the next time you come, sure u'll remember wat frequncy they used... if still can't remember, take a cup of nitro fuel and drink... sure can remember mahhh...
IMO, one need not have to remember others' frequencies...the crux of the matter is really simple; initiate and ask around what frequency they are using; not like dumb ass dicky harry sit on the table, switch on his radio and walllaaa...you get my point...

it is a common problem for both GP and EP drivers....probably we got really excited coming to TT and forgot what we are supposed to do....for our own benefit and for the benefit of mankind so to speak....

treat others with respect as much as we would like people to respect us...doesnt matter whether you are pro or newbie...some way or another, we are bound to make mistakes....

i was fortunate enough that day that one GP guy offered me his extra crystal! such a friendly chap! coincidentally, he too encountered the same problem of frequency clash..

unlike the 1/8th GP guy who gave me that son of a bitch annoying look when i approached him to ask about the frequency....i was really insulted when he stressed in a high pitch word "FM"... as if i was a junkie who does not know the difference between AM n FM...what a jerk!

put aside our ego, status etc...and enjoy the moment we have whenever we can at TT....and the return for such positive attitude is priceless! help each other, treat others with some respect....is that too much to ask for??

regards,
*views expressly reserved*
Old 07-25-2006, 06:50 PM
Tech Rookie

u got it , agreed 110% with u. Some of them thouht they the supremo they are the senior in this rc world, they r the champ but wake up drivers be polite x rugi pun especially a 'group' of 1/8
Old 07-25-2006, 08:48 PM
Tech Adept

hahaha... i see ur point... not satisfied with 1/8 driver huh?

i tink u're the one who should open your eyes. 1/8 driver is also human... i played 1/10 oso, but always respect them as others whenever i play with them. u know wat ur problem? always tot negative abt ppl. u tink they want to whack ur car on the track? come on... they r not budak-budak... only under-age tink like that. one thing that u really miss is social class. u never mixed with these guys, then u jump into conclusion that they are annoying... WTF? most of 1/8 driver that i knew are all very friendly and helpful... not as wat you described. unless you're the son of bitch that cause all the havoc, that different story la... all i can say is u deserved that!

all play by a simple rule... but rule is meant to be broken... then wat u try to fight here?
Old 07-25-2006, 09:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

this is interesting... go on guys. im just watching. ignore me.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:04 PM
Tech Master

we are dealing with people here, there are bound to be jerks everywhere, in the 1/8th the 1/10th the RTRs.........

I had the same feeling once before too but very quickly I blended into the group irregardless of the class they are running and all works out great!

Most ol' timers are nice people, some may appear cold and rowdy at times but they are good people of course there are those that you have described earlier and that is unavoidable unless you own the track.

It is natures law, when you are amongst strangers you feel everyone and everything else owes you something but on the other hand if you are amongst your clique of friends you understand and accomodate everyone, no?

To cut the crap, TTwangsa is a public facility, if you think it's filled with imbecile then you have the rights not to play there

Suparman do have a point, why the negative train of thought? We are all there to have fun tok sah gaduh laaa, main kete pun mau masam muka ka?

Last edited by devious17; 07-25-2006 at 09:19 PM.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jfc_tech
this is interesting... go on guys. im just watching. ignore me.
watching diam diam laa.......jangan nyampuk nanti kena tepuk

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.