What's your forecast -TAC TT-01 Qualifying Rd2

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What's your forecast -TAC TT-01 Qualifying Rd2

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 02:24 AM
Tech Adept

Last edited by marcus1358; 04-24-2006 at 03:18 AM.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:51 AM
Tech Adept

Sources said Dukun TT01 will also take part. Dukun Azhar before he lay off racing last year was a top cost control racer and ranked 8th in MNC 2005.

You also cannot leave out Foong Kam Loy. He is good driver.

Old 04-24-2006, 04:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Dukun Azhar.....Yes, that's what I heard too. But if I'm not mistaken, the rules states that sponsored drivers and drivers employed by LHS are not entitled to race TAC. But then, I might be mistaken. Nevertheless, it'll be great if he could race. Championship would be wide open.

Yes, agree, we should not forget Loy. He placed 4th and 7th during the final. Fastest lap time was even faster than Quek. But Quek was more consistent. Having a difficult time to lap him (Quek) during the 2nd final. Yes he held me up for about 3 laps if not mistaken. He even followed me closely when I eventually lapped him.

Welcome on board Marcus. That hop-up is enough for you to be competitive. Remember my car was geared 58/25 and 58/24 only and that was with plastic prop shaft. That ratio is no good for U/G track. Other drivers overtaking me left and right. Hence, 55/25 is a good ratio. So, don't worrylah. Just practice hard and get a right mentor to guide you.

Muppet playing mind game again eh...., may I know how you got to that prediction? A thorough analysis would suffice. I cannot help to notice the no. 3 is synonymous with Quek. Remember 3rd in TT (A) and GT (B). Haven seen him practice lately. Secretly perhaps. But did saw him playing DANGUN heh heh heh......
Old 04-24-2006, 04:45 AM
Tech Adept

ahha.. i scared i langar ppl too much, coz i still dunno how to drive well..

btw, Red Enzo, why u and RCMuppet keep fighting?
Old 04-24-2006, 05:11 AM
Tech Master

Don't worry too much about langgar other driver's car. Just concentrate on your racing line, open up when you see faster drivers trying to overtake you (especially my Florouscene Red and white Marlborough car - just joking lah....) In time with practice, you'll improve. I had my 1st race after one week I got my car. Of course, I practice doing figure 8 in my living room every night before the race. Good for hand eye coordination.

Me and Enzo fighting???? No lah.... We are good buddies man.... just playing mind games to keep the thread interesting and alive....but sometimes he can be a pain in the **s. But otherwise okaylah... We are sporting.
Old 04-24-2006, 05:16 AM
Tech Adept

ohh i see, can u help me with what tires to use in carpet race?
Old 04-24-2006, 05:23 AM
Tech Master

Try to get hold of the radial tyres. Other wise the semi slick should be fine but kena masak dengan traction compound and tyre heater.
Old 04-24-2006, 05:26 AM
Tech Adept

is there any particular brand thats good but at the same time cheap?
Old 04-30-2006, 11:58 PM
Tech Master

Thumbs up

Hah hah hah Muppet. At least I got 7 out of 10 guys running in A -Mains correct. I did believe in myself but then luck was not on my side....... Car was fast and planted from practice up till 2nd heat. From then onwards, it was downhill.......

So, 10th position and one miserable point adds up to 12 points and will make me still a top runner together with Daniel and hmmmm Pong.

So, what's your next prediction. I'd go for in dictionary alphabetical and my analysis not like Muppet who just pull it out from his hat :

1. the three Podium guys (got skills and luck)
4. Big Guy (head not there.Was fast at U/G track)
5. Daniel (Got talent, dad as mechanic/sponsor)
6. Enzo (was not lucky during 2nd round. Car was fast will bounce back)
7. Micheal (loads of practice time, skill and $)
8. Ong (loads of practice time, skill and $)
9. Pong (still got it and in fact won the 1st final)
10. Simon (constantly practicing with 7,8 n 9)

Dark horses not in any particular order, not even aphabet:

1. Quek (too ambitious and over confident at times - good at blocking leader)
2. Azhar (skill will come back with time. Overcooked tyres during race)
3. Ken (got the blinks and been practicing but MChasis???)
4. David (Bling factor freak with $ and time. Inconsistant and rough driving style)
5. Loy ( very competitive and should stick to TT and not GT)
6. Sani (where was he)
7. Ezme (hm...... been practicing but can't race. Probably will miss next round too)
8. Ammar (Has dad Azam for mentor and finacier)
9. The boy pitting beside me with his dad. (got talent but car did not hooked up when his dad changed setting)
10. Terrence (where was he?)

Outsider:

1. Kamarul. (too lazy to practice at races)
2. Marcus (still new)
3. Frankie (new bie)
4. JL Suah (Also has dad for mentor)

Last edited by RedEnzo; 05-01-2006 at 08:03 PM.
Old 05-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Tech Adept

Enzo,

Sorry to have missed all the actions. Was away for my break during the Labour Day holiday weekend. It is the only break of the year for labourers like me.

I do not blame you for being happy, scoring 7 out of the 10 names you picked for A-Mains. That, by all standard is a respectable 70% reliable forecast which would be rated a B+ on a scale where 75% is required for an A rating. However look carefully at my prediction before you start to celebrate. I got a more precise 7 out of 9 names I picked. That is a clear A Class prediction by me with 78% accuracy. You lost. I won. But that's no shame, Muppet is the King of the Trackchat; the undisputed Official TT-01 Commentator.

BTW, I'm sorry to hear about your screwed up birthday race. If I may try to cheer you up with another of Muppet's original quotes. It's alright to lose to clowns. Pray for better luck next round.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Tech Master

Mana esai.... 9 samplings is not as good as 10 samplings. Wonder where u learn yur stats. So now you're calling those winners clowns huh....They deserve to win lah...... surviving the demolition derby.....

But at least a few tokeh besar faltered and with 3 more rounds, with 30 more point up for grabs not inclusive TQ point, I'd have a strong Mathematical chance of getting there. No more late nites.....No more M chasis. Going for 2 classes really was really stressful.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Tech Adept

Enzo,

I'm not sure what BS you lecture but I sure hope for the sake of your students that it is not statistics or maths. If you really believe that your 7/10 score is better than my 7/9, let me take your 'sampling size' statistical BS to the extreme to show what nonsense you are babbling. Lets say you had earlier named not 10 but 20 people to be A-Mains candidates and you got only the same 7 of the names right. Does that makes you better because you got larger sampling size as per your theory? Obviously not, right? Your score would have then dropped down to a miserable 35% strike rate.

If the above is too complicated for that little portion of your mind that is still working, let me put it another way. You got 3 wrong, I erred on 2 only. QED.

Do yourself a favour, don't argue further on this matter. This is a public forum. It is embarassing for me to have to point out such lack of basic statistical understanding.

I must agree with you that those 'clowns' (just for purpose of creating a rhyme and not meant to be degorative in my earlier quote) deserve to win, just as much as you deserve to lose. So Mr Champion of Excuses , its the innocent track this round. I wonder what excuse you'll use after the next round. Whatever may be may be, as far as I'm concerned, you are out of my rating of top 5 TT racers. That's a fact although I somewhat feel sorry for you. Dunno why.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:30 PM
KoE
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RedEnzo

Kamarul. (too lazy to practice at races)
drift babey drift! .... just a toy maaa! we'll hit the right tunes next year
Old 05-02-2006, 12:24 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BundyMan
My prediction is simple - Its gonna be a demolition derby and an unknown rookie will benefit from all this and emerged as winner for the TT01 class
Old 05-02-2006, 12:35 AM
tornado

Originally Posted by RedEnzo
6. Enzo (was not lucky during 2nd round. Car was fast will bounce back)
speed is nothing without control bro...... this round, your car was really fast, max ratio but traction a little out and that makes the difference. the one that found the solution are the top three guys infact 4 'cos OCY's car was on song too. To be honest with you brother, you're just not there this round.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.