R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Malaysian R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers-48/)
-   -   HPC Dirt Track Gotong Royong (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers/103819-hpc-dirt-track-gotong-royong.html)

HPC II 02-27-2006 10:45 PM

HPC Dirt Track Gotong Royong

Hi guys,

We need some help to clean up the dirt track a bit and the GR days are scheduled on 10th & 11th March. We will do this at night when it is cooler.

If any of you are free, please do drop by. Those who would like to lend a hand, we will reward with something as appreciation for your help.

Cheers and see you guys soon.

P/S: This is just a kind request. Thanks.

nordin 02-28-2006 12:54 AM

Bro, what date are u planning to do the works?

peace,

HPC 02-28-2006 01:51 AM

Bro,

March 10th n 11th evening.

Hope to see u there!

Cheers.
:nod:

arghh 02-28-2006 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by HPC II
Hi guys,
we will reward with something as appreciation for your help.

the reward..free playing for one whole day and s/part discount 50%.. heheh :D :D

just my opinion.. why not u offer anybody anywhere on ur track for them to maintain that area.. this is some sort like anak angkat style.. give them permission to make what they like to do on that area but with one condition they must maintain that place forever..
for example i take 1 or maybe 2 of the corner, make it more tight corner, make it curve and not flat corner anymore, repair all the divider, then i cover the whole corner with carpet and put a signboard "arghh rothman corner".. so how hpcII?? heheh :sneaky: :sneaky:

HPC II 02-28-2006 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by arghh
the reward..free playing for one whole day and s/part discount 50%.. heheh :D :D

just my opinion.. why not u offer anybody anywhere on ur track for them to maintain that area.. this is some sort like anak angkat style.. give them permission to make what they like to do on that area but with one condition they must maintain that place forever..
for example i take 1 or maybe 2 of the corner, make it more tight corner, make it curve and not flat corner anymore, repair all the divider, then i cover the whole corner with carpet and put a signboard "arghh rothman corner".. so how hpcII?? heheh :sneaky: :sneaky:

hahaha...you're funny. See you on GR day and bring your own carpet....you shoudl also change your nick to Mr Carpet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HPC 02-28-2006 03:30 AM

aargh - U're on. The corner at the end of the main straights(On the top right hand corner) is all yours !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: U can maintain that end as long as u wish. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding lah,we not so bad.Come give us a hand if u can. FYI,cangkul will be provided. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

arghh 02-28-2006 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by HPC
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

waaa.. so many lol smilies. seem my oppinion is the ugliest and funniest idea heheh :sweat: :p :D

anyway can i bring along my buggy to play after the gotong royong close ceremony.. :rolleyes: :nod: :nod:

rudy 02-28-2006 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by HPC
Bro,

March 10th n 11th evening.

Hope to see u there!

Cheers.
:nod:

i'll drop by on Sat 10th..

HPC II 03-01-2006 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by rudy
i'll drop by on Sat 10th..

Thanks Rudy.

nordin 03-01-2006 12:51 AM

yupp.... will be there too!.. :nod:

peace,

HPC 03-01-2006 07:04 AM

thanks nordin.

what time u guys think good to start?

How about 6pm?

Dinner will be on us.

arghh 03-01-2006 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by HPC
what time u guys think good to start? How about 6pm? Dinner will be on us.

if u wanna finish it in the evening, then start it at 3 or 4pm. if wanna make it at night then better after 8pm, after dinner.. but beware perut sudah kenyang, mata pon zzzzzzzZZZZ... :o :o :lol:

HPC 03-02-2006 02:00 AM

No worries,we'll start first.U guys can come when u re ready.

3pm too hot lah.....

We'll start about 6pm.Then maybe 8pm we go go dinner,and meet up with the other guys who r coming after dinner.

Those who can come at 6pm,dinner will be on us lah.

Cheers! :nod:

HPC 03-07-2006 12:58 AM

Anymore volunteers? All are welcomed. We'll do our best to show our appreciation.

Cheers! :nod:

nordin 03-07-2006 01:10 AM

I can only come on the 11th. :nod:

peace,