R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (http://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Malaysian R/C Racers (http://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers-48/)
-   -   Is there a hobbyshop carries Traxxas parts in KL, Msia (http://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers/100137-there-hobbyshop-carries-traxxas-parts-kl-msia.html)

sk72 02-01-2006 08:46 AM

Is there a hobbyshop carries Traxxas parts in KL, Msia

Hi..

I am a big fan of traxxas, currently I am in US... I have had the Traxxas 4-tec nitro, Stampede, Rustler and T-Maxx.. I have sold the 4-tec and the Stampede but I love the T-maxx and the Rustler.. I have shipped my T-Maxx and Rustler back to Msia ... and now I am planning to buy the Revo.. I am just curious to find out if we have a dealer which sells Traxxas parts..

Althogh I am already working here, I am planning to head back for good soon and continue my hobby as a RC enthu.. any help would be highly appreciated...

Thanks Guys..

Selangor, Malaysia :nod:

HPC II 02-01-2006 10:14 PM

Hi,

At the moment, I don't think there is any active reseller for Traxxas. Anyway, we are a hobby shop based in Selangor. Feel fee to drop by when you're back.

For more info about us, pls visit www.hpcmodelsports.com

If you would like to receive product and race event updates, pls drop us a mail at [email protected]

Cheers,

MAVICXXX 02-02-2006 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sk72
Hi..

I am a big fan of traxxas, currently I am in US... I have had the Traxxas 4-tec nitro, Stampede, Rustler and T-Maxx.. I have sold the 4-tec and the Stampede but I love the T-maxx and the Rustler.. I have shipped my T-Maxx and Rustler back to Msia ... and now I am planning to buy the Revo.. I am just curious to find out if we have a dealer which sells Traxxas parts..

Althogh I am already working here, I am planning to head back for good soon and continue my hobby as a RC enthu.. any help would be highly appreciated...

Thanks Guys..

Selangor, Malaysia :nod:

me too almost falling into traxxas when it was 1st launched..got lucky coz nobody here bringing those. Last i knew Daisheng shop gona bring it but that was 3years ago which is now i dont think they did.. ;)
see u really into traxxas and like almost half crazy of it,suggest u get most of the important expandable parts and get in touch wit the current local shop there for future supports.. :cool:

sk72 02-02-2006 10:29 AM

Thanks Guys...

I am not sure we (Malaysia) don't have traxxas resellers... these guys have a huge market in United States.... n they are growing.. hmm probably an oppurtunity for me to start one haha!! ... anyways.. thanks for all your help... n if you guys need any info let me know... [email protected]

"Once you go with traxxas you'll never go back"

Take care...

EngTat 02-04-2006 07:10 AM

daisheng does carry on their kit. not sure for their parts :( i used to have 2 e-maxx :) btw which part are u in us?

sk72 02-06-2006 08:23 AM

Eng Tat

Hi Eng...

Glad to hear that... I was in Michigan for the past 5 years and now I am residing in Maryland.. I was actively involved in Rc back in Michigan but my current job timings are so irregular which does not permit much time plus I will have to find out where the hell are the tracks down at MD. Anyways.. can't wait to start it probably in spring.... take care n let me knowif you guys.. anyone need any info from here...

Cheers... Malaysia Boleh...
Fellow Msian..

EngTat 02-06-2006 08:19 PM

hi sk, i am now at indiana, Pa...about six hour to maryland, i been to ocean city maryland in the last last summer and probably will be there this summer, arent maryland suppose to have a couples of decent track??? :nod: :nod: :nod:

sk72 02-07-2006 09:00 PM

hmmm.. heard that too.

I heard that there is a awesome track but it is close to an hour and half from here.. also heard pasadena md has a good track as well... so r u working here in PA? good to know a fellow Msian here...

EngTat 02-08-2006 11:17 PM

Nope still studying for the moment and will be graduating this may:) so will be looking for jobs :rolleyes: