R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Malaysian Forsale-Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-forsale-trade-149/)
-   -   2 mo old 4 mo not used Carbon Fibre Vantex 416 with BL, alloy, tamya CVD + parts+body (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-forsale-trade/486011-2-mo-old-4-mo-not-used-carbon-fibre-vantex-416-bl-alloy-tamya-cvd-parts-body.html)

aqeel200 02-25-2011 10:13 AM

2 mo old 4 mo not used Carbon Fibre Vantex 416 with BL, alloy, tamya CVD + parts+body

5 Attachment(s)
Item Description: Carbon Fiber Vantex 416 with upgrades
Used or New :used
Condition & Age if Used :8/10
Price : refers
Negotiable :
Reason :Introduce to Son but now he is not interested
Mode of Delivery : c.o.d.. postage buyer pay

Package 1 Includes:

1. Vantex 416 CF with alloy bulkheads and partial alloy steering and Tamiya CVDs(stock is alloy)
2. Stock rubber tires with stock plastic hex
3. 14kg Metal Gear steering servo
4. Original stock bulkhead + stock parts
5. 6000kv 5.5T EZRUN Brushless motor. Beli baru and baru pakai 2 bulan.
6. Spare 416 Belt
7. Maybe ada upgrade yg lain yg aku tk tau.
8. Other small tiny parts

No ESC and no Radio (Rx/Tx). Calar balar tu standard ler.

Free – spare EZRun 5.5T 6000kv motor – beli 2nd hand used.

Free – faulty EZRun 60A ESC+Programming card. ESC jd biol bila guna 3S. tak tau camne nk check, reset or repair. EZRun version 1.0 beli second hand.

Option: Can consider to include cheap2 JR XR2i 75MHz Tx with digital control and JR R125 Rx for added price. RM 75.00. I have 4 sets of this. Ramai orang pakai 27MHz so kenkadang kaco dan clash frequency. Aku pakai 75MHz tk pernah clash. Tapi AM masih AM and tk sama dgn 2.4GHz. Yang best JR ni, tahan lasak and Rx dia (R125) tk mudah rusak eventho pasang power terbalik or circuit board masuk air. Just dry it well and it should still work.

Option: Can consider to include Brand new BL Dynamite C4 7700kv (specs lebe laju dari the EZRun 5.5T. Dynamite C4 7700 is the same specs and manufacturer of the Castle Creations 7700kv BL Motor. RM200.00

Package 1 Selling Price: RM400

Package 2:
GQ Touring Tire (sponge type) with one set alloy hex
1. 1 set (4) alloy hex
2. Brand new rear tire 1 pair
3. Used rear 1 pair – used it only for 1 day – satu sudah koyak tepi.
4. Used front 1 pair – used only for 1 day
5. Well used 1 pair front tire – dunno where this comes from.

Selling Price: RM80

Package 3: Drift tires
Fairly new and seldom used
1. 4 pieces
2. 2 pieces (if I can find the other 2, it will be 4 pieces)

Selling Price RM50.00

Package 4: 1 new body shell and 2 used bodyshell
1. As pictured.
2. The blue bodyshell ada koyak sket kat belakang.

Selling Price: RM60.00 for all 3

Package 5:
2 x 7.4V 2S lipo. Used only 2 months.
1. As pictured. No kembang
Selling Price: RM80.00 for both. paid close to RM100.00 each.

Take all for RM550.00 firm not including option items.

Price offer is COD and postage is not included. All items sold as is.

I have tried this Vantex at TTWangsa once (daddy bought the sponge touring tire new - so it is still new) using ESC MMP and the EZRun 5.5T. It is very fast and I cannot control it(actually sbb first time I tried touring - and I am not good at it). All upgrades done is to make it sturdy and fast. I prefer MT than Touring - semua hantam langgar jer dan MT far stronger than touring.

Pics can be made available on request. I will try if i can post the pics here. Anyhow, item is on sale at MRC. Search for it as I am not sure I am allowed to put the MRC link here.

aqeel200 02-25-2011 10:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
lipo pics

summer0079 02-25-2011 06:55 PM

ventax 416 carbon

hi,bro......i frm kl.....i interested ur stuff.....i wanna contact u......give ur nums pls ir call me 0103030279......can less??how the condition??:weird::weird:

aqeel200 02-25-2011 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by summer0079 (Post 8710998)
hi,bro......i frm kl.....i interested ur stuff.....i wanna contact u......give ur nums pls ir call me 0103030279......can less??how the condition??:weird::weird:

All item for sale is in working order including the optional items. FOC BL motor is working. FOC ESC - I give up on it. It moves the motor slowly and at times I does not move. Played with the programming card setting to set it to detect 3S and it screwup somewhere. Tried to set it back to detect 2S - again it screw up. Before all this tweaking, the esc was working well on 2S. Dunno if it can be set back to default factory setting or esc really faulty or needed repair. I just gave up on it, cut the lead wires cuz I was out of lead wire on my EP Monster Truck. Esc is given as FOC as is without liability. Programming card works.

I finally use the Vantex 416 using a castle creations Mamba Max Pro with the same setup and it is like a bullet and at par or better with the likes of Tekin or highend LRP touring setup.I just don't hv the skills to control it.

Prefer not to sell the MMP cuz its a top of the line high end ESC.

Which package u are interested in? Price offer for whole lot is very attractive already.

I bought this vantex new with brushed setup. Everyone nows the brand new price is around RM400-450. The alloy bulk head upgrade if not mistaken is around rm100 or rm160, I can't remeber. . Tires, belt, bodyshell, and all other parts listed - that amounts to a few hundreds already. The BL motor - u get 2 units. Lipo that is around rm90 per piece and there is 2.. Tamiya cpv - that if not mistaken is around rm32 or more per piece - I cannot remember.

Price is very reasonable already. This is a good buy. IMy son does not use it anymore, I and my other sons prefer MT more than touring.

summer0079 02-26-2011 01:08 AM

o.k.bro....can give me a call pls....bcos i cant always online during day......pls....:blush::blush:less a bit lah.....:nod::nod:bcos that chasis so crack below there......:cry::cry:

kshengyang 02-26-2011 01:50 AM

i m interested. mind giving me your number? i m from Klang valley, KL

aqeel200 02-26-2011 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by summer0079 (Post 8712006)
o.k.bro....can give me a call pls....bcos i cant always online during day......pls....:blush::blush:less a bit lah.....:nod::nod:bcos that chasis so crack below there......:cry::cry:

Bro - sori to disappoint you bro, the carbon fibre chasis where got crack? Where do u see in the picture got crack? I can't see it. Even the screw points of the carbon fibre dun hv crack or chip cuz the chassis is still new. I hv used carbon fibre chassis on my MT and after some years, even if I take care of it, the screw points will show sign of crack. Just normal calar.

Which package u interested? The whole package 1-5? Or just package 1?

aqeel200 02-26-2011 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by kshengyang (Post 8712041)
i m interested. mind giving me your number? i m from Klang valley, KL

Bro minat package mana? Dh 3-4 orang minat package 1 n still in nego tp blom confirm apa2 lg.

kshengyang 02-26-2011 06:11 AM

minat semua 1 to 5.. xpi i ada sikit confuse ttg harga.. semua kecuali optional is rm550? or?

aqeel200 02-26-2011 07:33 AM

UPDATE: PLEASE SEE PICTURE

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by aqeel200 (Post 8709110)
lipo pics

UPDATE:

I did not mention this because I think it is not a big deal. It does not effect the performance of rigidness of the top CF plate of the chassis.
When I was using stock plastic motor mount and all stock bulkhead, I have installed a customized C-alum chassis brace. This brace is to hold everything (bulkhead and motor mount so that it does not move at all. I did this thinking that my son would want to use it for long periods.

Because I use BL and MMP with 3S, several times the spur koyak sbb after sometime, ada movement kat motor mount. That is the reason why I install the C-alum chassis brace - to prevent any movement.

Then he installed the alum bulk head and motor mount. So I remove the chassis brace. The chassis brace is mounted on the 3 M1.5 holes shown in the picture. The holes were drilled properly without breaking anything. I don’t think that this 3 holes weakens anything because the whole bulkhead and motor mount is now very strong and firm holding everything in place. No holes were drilled on the main plate.

I have not accepted any offer yet as I am quite buzy on weekends so it is best that I describe this update before any commitment. As of this update, it is anyone’s prerogative to decide to buy this unit as is as described with the 3 small holes shown.

aqeel200 02-26-2011 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by kshengyang (Post 8712438)
minat semua 1 to 5.. xpi i ada sikit confuse ttg harga.. semua kecuali optional is rm550? or?

Please check update tu. Selepas baca, dan masih berminat, bule la PM aku and we proceed from there.

RM550 is semua dalam picture kecuali Radio JR dan Dynamite C4 7700kv BL Motor.

Kalau nak JR Radio (JR XR2i 75MHz AM + JR R125 Rx), tambah rm75.00 jer. Ini kira aku jual lambak laa..mmg best full EPA and trim function, reverse polarity - semua digital LCD control - so bule ejas trhottle, steering, EPA ikut digit number. kalu guna radio yang dial-knob, agak2 jer adjustment tu..tk berapa accurate. I ilke the R125 tu - mmg tahan lasak and payah nk rosak even terrendam dalam air(ada skali MT masuk dalam kolam). Aku ada 4 set and satu pun tk pernah rosak. Sekarang aku guna 2.4

Kalau nak Dynamite C4 7700kv yang baru tu, kene tambah RM200.00

aqeel200 02-26-2011 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by aqeel200 (Post 8712708)
Please check update tu. Selepas baca, dan masih berminat, bule la PM aku and we proceed from there.

RM550 is semua dalam picture kecuali Radio JR dan Dynamite C4 7700kv BL Motor.

Kalau nak JR Radio (JR XR2i 75MHz AM + JR R125 Rx), tambah rm75.00 jer. Ini kira aku jual lambak laa..mmg best full EPA and trim function, reverse polarity - semua digital LCD control - so bule ejas trhottle, steering, EPA ikut digit number. kalu guna radio yang dial-knob, agak2 jer adjustment tu..tk berapa accurate. I ilke the R125 tu - mmg tahan lasak and payah nk rosak even terrendam dalam air(ada skali MT masuk dalam kolam). Aku ada 4 set and satu pun tk pernah rosak. Sekarang aku guna 2.4

Kalau nak Dynamite C4 7700kv yang baru tu, kene tambah RM200.00

Lai Lai Lai, saper cepat dia dapat...hehehe. Read thoroughly the description and if still interested, PM aku for next step.

summer0079 02-26-2011 08:27 AM

sorry,i mean that cala-cala.....i wanna take all if u can less.....:nod::nod:it is only cod at shah alam??how about pj area??i wanna take on monday if deal.....

aqeel200 02-26-2011 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by summer0079 (Post 8712860)
sorry,i mean that cala-cala.....i wanna take all if u can less.....:nod::nod:it is only cod at shah alam??how about pj area??i wanna take on monday if deal.....

no worries bro..small matter. if you want to see item tomorrow, PM me. I will be in KL tomorrow with my MT buddies - belasah our MTs..hehehe..

summer0079 02-26-2011 09:11 AM

o.k.o.k.i wanna see tomorrow.i work at kl ampang.tmn cempaka.....near tesco ampang.....if o.k.i'll take it.....how??