Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers > Malaysian Forsale-Trade
FS: Brand New Kyosho ZX5 FS Version >

FS: Brand New Kyosho ZX5 FS Version

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: Brand New Kyosho ZX5 FS Version

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 06:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default FS: Brand New Kyosho ZX5 FS Version

Brand New Kyosho ZX5 (or ZX-5 or ZX 5) FS Version for sale at SGD330 (Singapore dollars) excluding shipping cost. Insurance available at buyer's cost. All pictures of the item for sale is available for viewing here:
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/574696521DpzyGw

Everything you see in the pictures is what you get in the deal. All items original with additional spare parts. Please ask if you have any questions.

Item has been carefully built but never ever tasted battery juice. Just built and stored away carefully. Item is located in Singapore but willing to ship internationally where Worldwide Speedpost delivers to with tracking.

http://www.speedpost.com.sg/

Buyer to pay estimated shipping cost in addition to sale price. Once shipped, I will send a scan of postal receipt together with a refund of the difference between estimated shipping cost and actual shipping cost (if any) back to the buyer.

All payments/refunds to be completed via paypal.

Please PM me if you're keen on dealing for this buggy or any other items available for sale in my webshots photo album.

www.webshots.com/user/violetmind

Thank you all.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Default kyosho zx5

hi bro... im ernest from malaysia KL so s330 including shipping?how much the excahnge rate now to ringgit? im interested can you let me know as soon.anything please do email me at [email protected] im not always login to rctech, do let me know, cool stuff thanks