R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Malaysian Forsale-Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-forsale-trade-149/)
-   -   SELLER and BUYER REFERENCE (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-forsale-trade/144893-seller-buyer-reference.html)

Danny Teh 01-15-2007 11:42 PM

SELLER and BUYER REFERENCE

Guys......this is what everyone wanted.

SELLER REFERENCE

Please buy from genuine and reputated seller. If products is favourable please feedback on seller.

CAUTION when from BUYING frm new NICK's

Most of the time it could be s SCAM but to be fair, there's genuine seller too.

Precaution

(1) CASH on delivery is the safest way; Do not bank in money to individuals;
(2) Please try the product on site; if not permitted, DO NOT BUY especially electronics......
(3) Ask for advice in this thread for those who is unfamiliar

BUYER REFERENCE

- some buyer are a pain and may take SELLER for a ride

ONE LAST WORD, BE FAIR...THIS THREAD IS FOR JUSTICE ( BUYER AND SELLER ) DO NOT USE IT FOR FLAMING

tornado 01-15-2007 11:45 PM

Thanks Danny. :nod:

Danny Teh 01-15-2007 11:54 PM

Always at your service................ ;)

jfc_tech 01-16-2007 01:13 AM

OK.. this is good.

I recommend Flam3boy. good seller. I think his name is Daniel. i bought from him some items and i do maybank deposit too. i got the item in one piece with good packaging. and we did communicate thru handphones. :nod:

Johnny LKL 01-16-2007 01:56 AM

Thanks Danny . I think this thread help everybody . :)

alexfun 01-16-2007 02:47 AM

JohnHSP.

Good seller/buyer from SIBU, Sarawak. Payment via Maybank. Delivery via Poslaju within days. Had quite some deals with him, so far so good. Reliable. (Though I "walap" him sometimes as he was so busy to deliver my stuff. kekeke...:P)

Wei, John, keep up the good record yaa...

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars.

pearldiver 01-16-2007 02:59 AM

MY SUCCESSFUL TRADE LIST

MY SUCCESSFUL TRADE LIST :

BOUGHT
1. MBX5 kit & accessories (Madnor)
2. MBX5 kit & accessories (devious17)
3. M8 (daryl chan....still waiting for him to send me receiver's casing :( )
4. M8 (bluebird ; COD with devious17 on his behalf)
5. You can refer to forummers HERE as well ( Post #2032 )

SOLD

*anyone whos going to buy or sell anything with me , u guys can refer to those name i mentioned above.

rccm 01-16-2007 06:17 PM

MY SUCCESSFUL TRADE LIST

MY SUCCESSFUL TRADE LIST

Hi, just additional information.Before you buy the item, make sure u can contact the seller thru the phone.

Sold To:

1. Ong Soon Aun - Klang

Buy From
:

1. Flam3boy - KL
2. Need4Speed - Perak.

Tq.

James khoo 01-17-2007 01:08 AM

This Masami Tan call me,say that he got 1 car kit to sell,Rm300(good to be truth).but I ask him to send the car to me first for customers view.then he say any car(cap ayam also can) to trade because he say he need car to play,ha ha I know he is trying to trick me.then I say to him send the car or no deal.he stop n never reply sms.
All because of this topic that alert us!thanks guys!

alexfun 01-17-2007 01:16 AM

Good, with this reference thread here now those "think-he-knows" newbies cannot make those ridiculous requests and offers. :sneaky:

Of coz, there are a lot of honest and good newbies as well. Welcome to RC. :smile:

johnhsp 01-17-2007 01:20 AM

thank a lot alexfun,u also good buyer & seller,hope we all do the best at rc world & market :p :p :p

jfc_tech 01-17-2007 01:23 AM

great info ere...
so John..any Buggy M1B from yer team magic collection to sell :sneaky:
:D :D

johnhsp 01-17-2007 01:25 AM

just know M1B prices around RM2300-2400,i really want to get one but out of money :flaming: :flaming: :p ,if anyone interest i can help both of you orders it,maybe get more cheaper,cause i'm selling gammalube & TM G4S at sibu,sarawak here :blush: :ha:

jfc_tech 01-17-2007 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by johnhsp
just know M1B prices around RM2300-2400,i...

:eek: :eek: :weird: :weird: :eek: :eek:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

johnhsp 01-17-2007 01:43 AM

:smile: :smile: :smile: ,i know is expensive,but really good design,different design at other brand car.TM always do different design :nod: :nod: G4S also,here around 70% player play G4S :ha: :ha: :ha: :ha: