Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Adrenaline r/c raceway

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 01:46 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Adrenaline r/c raceway

Adrenaline r/c raceway opening up in slidell louisiana mid september 2016.
Old 08-13-2016, 01:52 AM
Tech Initiate

Gonna have 3 indoor dirt tracks all scales and 132ft drag outside. Also drone racing as well. Will be memberships etc. This is gonna bust it wide open on southeast la. Theres already alot of r/c racing going on with westbank, rcdrl,destrahan and flowood. Indoor racing yall slidell opening in september bring those buggys and truggys. Monster trucks and whatever 4×4s ya got its going down!
Old 08-13-2016, 07:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Location in Slidell?
Old 08-17-2016, 09:47 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Location adrenaline r/c raceway

Originally Posted by SwampDog32
Location in Slidell?
its off hwy 11 used to be old bowling alley pontchartrain lanes. Then it was a hobby shop katrina took and now we doing some remodeling on inside looks like mid sept we gonna open. Im a employee at adrenaline hobby in metairie and im just putting the word out to all that are into these forums. This place is gonna be on point we are really putting alot into it to cater to every scale and once we up and running out side we gonna pave a 132ft drag track with a real protree. Anyway firemarshall gave us static about nitros inside so for the time being only electrics inside. However no 5th scales or x-maxx will be allowed to run on the track to big and will tear up the track. Ill keep yall posted on time and date of the opening.
Old 08-18-2016, 03:02 AM
Tech Initiate

hey swampdog32, let all your bros know about our track opening up. its going to also have drone racing. a party room you can rent if you wanna have parties for the kids we will provide the r/cs for that. gonna have monthly, yearly memberships. 132ft drag outside. its going to cater to alot of classes and have a built in hobbyshop thats going to mostly sell racing parts. its a big deal bro and we are shooting to open up mid september. if you have any more questions just google adrenaline hobby call us up and ill answer any questions or another employee will do the same. we are open mon-sat 11- 6 and our number is 504-486-7777 give us a holla. oh one more thing. im not sure but i think no 1/5 scale or x-maxxs will be allowed on the track because they are to big and will tear the tracks up. dont quote me on that but i heard the boss talking about it.
Old 08-19-2016, 08:00 AM
Tech Apprentice

1/8 nitro dirt oval in the future? As for the fire marshal, the electrics are more flammable than the nitros. I keep my fuel inside the house.
Old 08-21-2016, 11:24 AM
Tech Apprentice

Now that I looked over some photos of the building, I see ventilation as a problem running nitro cars.
Old 08-24-2016, 11:46 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Adrenaline raceway

Originally Posted by voodeaux
Now that I looked over some photos of the building, I see ventilation as a problem running nitro cars.
yea ventilation is the issue.
Im not sure about oval but you know the usual dirt track setup is what we gonna have. Some new pics have been posted so check them out. Id like to have nitro inside trust me. But i believe we are going to have 2wd also we are doing our best to touch on alot of the different classes. Mid sept bro its coming.
Old 08-24-2016, 05:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

I'll be keeping an eye out. Always nice to hear about new tracks opening.

We race near BR on a nice little short track called It's A Hoot Speedway. They have a FB page, and a You Tube channel. We won't be racing again until October because of the flooding. It's real bad over here.
Old 08-28-2016, 06:33 AM
Tech Regular

I'm excited for Adrenaline to get opened up. I live in Lake Charles, but a road trip never scared me. Great to see some racing all over the state.
Old 08-29-2016, 03:38 PM
Tech Initiate

This sunday the 4th and monday the 5th coming up adrenaline r/c raceway open house. Come check the place out food and drinks provided. Get a glimpse of whats to come in mid september.come check it out yall!!!
Old 12-08-2016, 02:32 PM
Tech Regular

Made the trip over to Adrenaline a couple weekends ago. Little far from home to make it a normal racing trip, but I enjoyed it. Track is a little low on the grip for 1/10 scale cars, but still very driveable and fun. Facility/ owner/ RD were all professional and the race program ran pretty smooth.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Is there a drift track there? I love the thought of a drift track close-ish to home.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:40 PM
Tech Initiate

not yet but we are going to have a 10th scale onroad oval shortly. very shortly i might say.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (98%+)

Have a few planning to make the trip from out of town this weekend. Along with all of the rain lately there should be a good turnout this weekend!