Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Louisiana Racing Fourm
HotSprings Arkansas BIG MONEY RACE 100% Pay Back >

HotSprings Arkansas BIG MONEY RACE 100% Pay Back

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HotSprings Arkansas BIG MONEY RACE 100% Pay Back

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 04:33 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Default HotSprings Arkansas BIG MONEY RACE 100% Pay Back

Money Race April 18 100% PAYBACK!!!!! WITH ADDED $$MONEY$$
Thats right you read it right 100% payback,we will start running at 1pm and run until we are done, depending on how many we have we might run 3 rounds(probably will) so plan on spending the day with us, we will cut off the entries at 100, you can preregister with brad at the hobby shop,are you can call Brad at 1-501-249-6044 are PayPal the money to [email protected] the entry fee is $20 per class and $10 for sportsman(no payback on sportsman)we will pay 50%1st 30%2nd and 20%3rd and added money for 4th on top 2 classes. we will run buggy truggy monster truck sportsman and 4wd or 2wd electric buggy, bring everything u have because we might added a class depending on turn out. this race is put on for the racers, we make NOTHING, this race is all about big fun big money and something to bring all of our spirts up in this time of our country's problems. Lets do some math

30 buggys
1st $300
2nd $180
3rd $120
4th $depends on turnout

Just alittle idea of what to expect!! we wanted all of you racers to no that we are not driven by $money$ to hold races and that is why our club entry fee is only $10 to race, and why we have a big following, we do this for yall, wolfpack is a volunteer run track(yes i did say volunteer). brad sinks every bit of money back into the track, and sells stuff at bottom dollar in the hobby shop. we want the hobby to grow and want wolfpack to be your 1st choice to come race. The way rc is growing in Hotsprings Arkansas i can almost be certain in the next few years to have around 40 to 50 locals every 2 weeks, we had around 22 last year, we plan to keep prices cheap and give all of you good clean competion and a fun place to bring your kids and family to spend the day with. wolfpack racetrack is a track for the racers, built by the racers, and run by the racers. this race is going to be told to alot of surrounding states so make plans now, we should have some crazy competion from surrounding states. Russ and the Wolfpack Family

If you woulf like more info you can PM and i can tell you more about the race
Old 03-19-2009, 12:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Where exactly is this track? My wife has family on Lake Hamilton and we try to visit as much as possible, I MAY be able to get up there for the race.

Jon
Old 03-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Tech Adept

JON.
THE TRACK IS REAL EASY TO FIND. IT IS ON AIRPORT ROAD, NOT SURE OF THE ACTUAL ADDRESS BUT IT IS ON THE WEBSITE. YOU NEED TO COME ON UP, I PROMISE YOU WILL LOVE THE TRACK AND THE COMPETITION. BRING AS MANY RACERS AS YOU CAN, THE MORE THE BETTER THE POT.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

You might want to post the actual classes for this race. The first Ar. series race is the day before in Little Rock and some of us might drive down if there are enough elec. trucks and CORR.