Fastlane Raceway

You're on Page 1153 of 1154
Go to
  • yes our systems work with all my laps and the latest mrt transponders but not the early version of the mrt
  • Mrt transponder
    Can anyone tell me if you can power a mrt transponter for the balance plug.
  • Off the topic
    Hello fellow Midwest racers. I'm looking to sell a very nice Tamiya F103 15th Anniversary Edition car. No use for it at our local track hoping someone would be interested in purchasing. I was referred to post here by a local driver at Fastlane. Private message me for more details or pictures. Thank you for your time.
  • Good Morning boyz
    Would you happen to have the results from Saturday posted anywhere yet?
    THANX Barney
  • Quote: Good Morning boyz
    Would you happen to have the results from Saturday posted anywhere yet?
    THANX Barney
    All our results now automatically post to fastlanehobbies.liverc.com
  • Thank you sir,
    Also I was wondering when mr mikeys Summer bash was in June?
    thanx

end of june mikey said
  • I am looking at buying a nitro rustler, Would i be able to race such a vehicle at all. I also have a pede that I would like to race offroad, would I be able to race it with other stadium trucks? I live pretty far and would hate to get out there to find I couldn't drive. my track that was 3 miles from me closed a couple years ago and haven't been able to drive anywhere (offroad track, there is a circle track close but that is kinda boring for me).
  • Any 12th scale cars showing up on Sunday? Would be cool to race mine...
  • Quote: Any 12th scale cars showing up on Sunday? Would be cool to race mine...
    Jim and I always bring our 1/12 scale cars, but we haven't had enough guys to race them for a few months. It would be fun to blow the cobwebs out!

P.S. We might be able to talk Patrick into racing his car, too!
  • I haven't been able to race onroad for a few months, but nobody showed up for 1/10 offroad last week so hopefully I can bring my RC12 out next Sunday.
  • what class is the 1/12 scale??, wasn't sure if the website was still accurate or not. Also is it oval or road course?
  • Quote: what class is the 1/12 scale??, wasn't sure if the website was still accurate or not. Also is it oval or road course?
    sundays are ;usually road course for 1/12 don't quote me on this but I think they are running 17.5 motors with a 1 cell lipo howard can tell you more there has been a couple of guys playing with 1/12 on thurs night oval once in awhile with stock bodys but no racing yet hope this helps and hope to see you soon
  • I may have spoken too soon about this Sunday, since they seem to be doing a two day offroad race this weekend I don't know if they'll race on road too.

The 1/12th road course class is 1 cell lipos with 17.5t motors.

I'd love to see an F1 class there too but since I haven't seen any in the last several months I imagine the class has waned lately.
  • I'm targeting this sunday for onroad, bringing 1/12, Porsche, USGT cars. Haven't done a lap on the black carpet yet, should be interesting!
  • Quote: I'm targeting this sunday for onroad, bringing 1/12, Porsche, USGT cars. Haven't done a lap on the black carpet yet, should be interesting!
    Fantastic! Let me know if you need any help gluing the front sidewalls, or anything else, for that matter!