Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
Fastlane Schedule Nov 10th - 15th >

Fastlane Schedule Nov 10th - 15th

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fastlane Schedule Nov 10th - 15th

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Tech Master

Default Fastlane Schedule Nov 10th - 15th

As we prepare for the 2nd Annual JConcepts Winter Indoor Shootout and Invitational I wanted to let everyone know the schedule for the coming week.

We will be racing on the indoor offroad track on Saturday, Nov 10th as usual. This Saturday is a points day and every entry gets you a chance in the end of season drawing.

The offroad track will be closed Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for track build. There will be no off road practice on these days.

We will race off road on Wednesday, Nov 14 at our usual time.

We will race carpet on road on Tuesday night. We will also race carpet oval on Thursday before rolling up the carpet to create extra pit space in that building. Because we will be racing on Thursday and working on setup for the weekend we will not be able to provide open access for pit setup on Thursday night. Please contact the shop if you have a special request for early pit setup.

The shop will open at 9 AM on Friday morning. The track will not be open for the start of practice until 10 AM as indicated on the flyer for the JConcepts race. That should allow time for pit setup on Friday morning without losing track time.

Should be a great weekend of racing. Based on pre-registration this should be the biggest race in Fastlane's history. Be sure to register at the shop or online at RCSIGNUP.com if you haven't already done so.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Too bad we cant run the JC race outdoors if it is nice out. A few small mods to the current layout would make it awesome for 1/10. I guess even if it is nice out during the day its still gonna get chilly in the evening.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:05 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I am so ready to race. Have you guys seen the trophies. Very nice. I will get some pics this weekend.