Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
feeler: large 1/8 nitro/electric indoor track paducah ky >

feeler: large 1/8 nitro/electric indoor track paducah ky

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

feeler: large 1/8 nitro/electric indoor track paducah ky

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 01:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Default feeler: large 1/8 nitro/electric indoor track paducah ky

Putting a feeler out on an indoor track in Paducah ky. I am looking for interest to see if it will be viable for me to invest the money. The building I am currently talking to the owner about will be heated, cooled, exhaust fans for nitro,plenty of room for a large 1/8 scale track and enough parking for spectators.Will be amb based scoring system. We will run through the winter, possibly night races, and racing when there is inclimate weather. I do not want to steal any racers from that track in Mayfield so hopefully we can work around each other. I have the means to do this and am looking very hard at it I will just need your help to make it work. Post up and let me know if there is interest.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default why

Why is this posted in a Kansas and MO area?
Old 01-23-2012, 01:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

3hrs from STL, I would go check it out, if all is good I'd even come back during winter season.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Tech Rookie

It is posted here not to step on any toes but just because i feel that since it is only three hoursfrom stl and there would be plenty of racers to attend from the missouri area. I am just trying to get some input on this. As i stated i have yet to fully secure the building but it is looking positive so far.

Last edited by Padtrack; 01-23-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

sorry didnt know it was that close to STL now it kinda makes sense. Good Luck.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:31 PM
Tech Rookie

No prob, just trying to get a feel out. I am gonna put a indoor track in i just want to be able to get it going and make it sustain itself. I enjoy the hobby so post up and pass along word. thanks for understanding.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I would defiantly be up for a track in Paducha! I'm from just west of STL and would make trips there throughout the winter and maybe even in the summer. please keep us posted. I would be there with nitro and electric.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:27 AM
Tech Rookie

Default ?

I have been to the madisinville race alot. I would love to get my son into. So ill be interested if we can fund a place closer to home. So let me know. I know a few other people that would join too.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 49 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Padtrack
Putting a feeler out on an indoor track in Paducah ky. I am looking for interest to see if it will be viable for me to invest the money. The building I am currently talking to the owner about will be heated, cooled, exhaust fans for nitro,plenty of room for a large 1/8 scale track and enough parking for spectators.Will be amb based scoring system. We will run through the winter, possibly night races, and racing when there is inclimate weather. I do not want to steal any racers from that track in Mayfield so hopefully we can work around each other. I have the means to do this and am looking very hard at it I will just need your help to make it work. Post up and let me know if there is interest.
Would I be able to bring my 21 foot travel trailer self contained
Old 01-28-2012, 05:46 PM
Tech Rookie

The building we are looking at has plenty of parking so yes that should not be a problem as many of the guys in the area Have enclosed trailers themselves. We will also have pit areas inside too.
Old 01-29-2012, 05:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 49 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Padtrack
The building we are looking at has plenty of parking so yes that should not be a problem as many of the guys in the area Have enclosed trailers themselves. We will also have pit areas inside too.
10-4 thanks keep us posted
Old 01-29-2012, 09:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 133 (100%+)

Id be interested in checking it out and making a few trips down.