Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
FASTLANE RACEWAY IS EXPANDING!! >

FASTLANE RACEWAY IS EXPANDING!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FASTLANE RACEWAY IS EXPANDING!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Big Midget
Wow, this is great news for everyone. Especially for the indoor off-road guys.

Will the indoor carpet track being getting bigger? If so I guess that means new carpet too?

This is great, something for us on-road guys to look foward to this winter!!
I've always had a good time racing at Fastlane, cant wait!!

Congrats!!!!
Carpet does not get any bigger, but does get moved into its own half of the building to seal it off from the dirt (in the air, int he pits, etc). It'll mean new carpet, and sealing it off should help give a more consistant track surface. As it stands right now, I know us oval guys basically spend the first two rounds dusting off what the vacuum cleaner misses and getting a groove laid down. The new layout should get us more grip right from the get-go.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bus
Just get on moved down here! We have top quality tracks with some of the biggest names in R/c racing! Our indoor track is expanding and the out door track is 2nd to none. And this is all on the MO side.

On the KS side you have Topeka indoor/outdoor only an hour drive from Olathe!
I'll be down May the 16th to move into my apartment. I start work at Garmin May 23rd. I'll be ready for some indoor or outdoor 2wd and 4wd mod. I'll PM some of ya for info once I get out there!
Old 05-06-2011, 09:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

ohh yeaahh!!
hell a cool
Old 05-20-2011, 07:26 AM
Bus
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bshack
I'll be down May the 16th to move into my apartment. I start work at Garmin May 23rd. I'll be ready for some indoor or outdoor 2wd and 4wd mod. I'll PM some of ya for info once I get out there!
Hit me up if you need help finding the tracks!
Old 05-21-2011, 07:30 PM
Tech Regular

I raced at Fastlane on Wednesday night and had a blast! Thanks for a memorable first race in the Kansas City area!
Old 05-21-2011, 08:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

racing in KCMO is awesome. i love it! both at the indoor and outdoor offroad tracks!
Old 05-22-2011, 01:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default good

I raced at Fastlane on Wednesday night and had a blast! Thanks for a memorable first race in the Kansas City area!
Glad you had a good time but just wait till October comes its awsome.
Old 05-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Tech Regular

I need to know where everyone races around here during the summer, days, and times.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default nitro

Not a whole lot of 1/10 scale racing during the summer. Most people run nitro 1/8 scale during the summer at Real RC in Pleasant Hill MO. I wish there was more electric racing during the summer I dont like Nitro.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:04 AM
Bus
Tech Master

I need to know where everyone races around here during the summer, days, and times.
Wed. I would say is your bigger night of indoor off-road. Tonight especially I think a good turn out due to rain! But like Blair pointed out mainly do Nitro during the summer and off-road in the winter months for obvious reasons.

Show up tonight I think Im gonna race! No out door off road this wknd everyone is going to Ohmaha for the Jconcepts race. I cant make it this year
Old 05-25-2011, 08:05 AM
Bus
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jeremy Blair
Not a whole lot of 1/10 scale racing during the summer. Most people run nitro 1/8 scale during the summer at Real RC in Pleasant Hill MO. I wish there was more electric racing during the summer I dont like Nitro.
Blair where have you been racing at these days? I dont think ive seen you or Clint but one time?
Old 05-25-2011, 11:27 AM
NTR
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Bus
Wed. I would say is your bigger night of indoor off-road. Tonight especially I think a good turn out due to rain! But like Blair pointed out mainly do Nitro during the summer and off-road in the winter months for obvious reasons.

Show up tonight I think Im gonna race! No out door off road this wknd everyone is going to Ohmaha for the Jconcepts race. I cant make it this year
We have been having some pretty small turn outs overall this year right when nitro season started, even on wednesdays.. but looking forward to racing tonight!

Sam
Old 05-25-2011, 12:00 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jeremy Blair
Jeremy, if we could get all the guys in KC who don't run nitro to keep coming out during the summer we'd have good crowds. I've got an idea how many folks are running nitro at Steve's and it doesn't account for all the ones who are missing from the indoor scene during the summer. Guess there's just too many other things to do during the warm weather months.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:23 PM
NTR
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by BIGCHUCK
Jeremy, if we could get all the guys in KC who don't run nitro to keep coming out during the summer we'd have good crowds. I've got an idea how many folks are running nitro at Steve's and it doesn't account for all the ones who are missing from the indoor scene during the summer. Guess there's just too many other things to do during the warm weather months.
to add to that, we do run the normal classes and there is racing going on, every racer counts so the more you come up to fastlane the more racers we have, which means more competition for everyone else
Old 05-28-2011, 08:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)

Coming out from Chicago soon what classes run for off road and on road. Can't find it on the website? Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.