Community
Wiki Posts
Search

St. Louis Dirt Burners

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Steve, seriously if you don't have nothing nice to say or you are not racing here anymore for whatever reason then go away already. Stop coming back in here and stirring shit up. Fine you have an issue and instead of standing up for yourself you tucked your tail took your toys and went home. Sure would be nice if you would just move on already. You have stated many times you are not coming back, yet you still want to talk trash from the sidelines. There are several people in the club trying really hard to get things straight and change the culture around here. You just sound like some bitter ex girlfriend.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:15 PM

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Originally Posted by Mike Marshall
Steve, seriously if you don't have nothing nice to say or you are not racing here anymore for whatever reason then go away already. Stop coming back in here and stirring shit up. Fine you have an issue and instead of standing up for yourself you tucked your tail took your toys and went home. Sure would be nice if you would just move on already. You have stated many times you are not coming back, yet you still want to talk trash from the sidelines. There are several people in the club trying really hard to get things straight and change the culture around here. You just sound like some bitter ex girlfriend.
Well said!
Old 06-18-2012, 07:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default RE

I'm down for racing tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by frz83
Well said!
Frizzzzzzzzzzz
Old 06-18-2012, 08:19 PM
Tech Master

Ill be at the track at 4 to fix the problem spots that i know of and do water.
Anyone or no one can help, either way im their
Old 06-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default Racing

For those of you that know me I work at Checkered Flag a couple days week.I always encourage people that come to the store and have rc cars capable of racing to come try it out. It seems like a lot at least go to the track and try it but very few actually race to help support the program.I wish there was a way to get more people to actually race, you can go there during the week and see a lot of people that could actually do pretty good racing but for whatever reason never show up to race. I know all the workers at Checkered do the same thing and we will keep trying to get some more racers.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Tech Regular

So what keeping everyone away? The track?? It's funny when I hear people say they don't want to race here because they don't like the layout because it's too slow, too boring and all of the features are the same (landers with right hand turns). That's funny. I don't see any of those folks dominating the racing here. How can you be bored if your getting your a$$ beat ever week. Maybe people should be more concerned about the competition and trying to win and beat the other racers instead of finding excuses not to race.

As for not wanting to deal with the drama.....f'ing grow up. No matter who is running the club, building the tracks or running the races there is aways going to be drama. There has always conflict and differing opinions and it will continue to be that way because we all feel very strongly about our club and our racing. You have look past it and decide that its not going to ruin your fun and come out and race anyway.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dmartin
So what keeping everyone away? The track?? It's funny when I hear people say they don't want to race here because they don't like the layout because it's too slow, too boring and all of the features are the same (landers with right hand turns). That's funny. I don't see any of those folks dominating the racing here. How can you be bored if your getting your a$$ beat ever week. Maybe people should be more concerned about the competition and trying to win and beat the other racers instead of finding excuses not to race.

As for not wanting to deal with the drama.....f'ing grow up. No matter who is running the club, building the tracks or running the races there is aways going to be drama. There has always conflict and differing opinions and it will continue to be that way because we all feel very strongly about our club and our racing. You have look past it and decide that its not going to ruin your fun and come out and race anyway.
Dave put the bottle Down!'
Old 06-18-2012, 11:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dmartin

Hell, I think attendance has been down due to the weather. We have only had one rainout so far, unlike last year when it seemed like every weekend there was rain. When you race every weekend and the weather is great, you can easily just say, nah I don't feel like racing this weekend, I'll make it next weekend. On the other hand, last year we raced twice a month if that, and racers were hungry to get out to the track. We had the eye of the tiger!

Racing outdoors every weekend is alot more tedious than racing indoors for the casual racer. More races = more work.

An out of town race also hurts attendance. There have been quite a few lately that have taken away a number of club racers.

I don't know if any of this makes any sense. Just a thought or two.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zach Phillips
+1
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...or-tracks.html

Looks like other clubs are having some attendance issues as well, funny though some blame the cost of tires!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 06:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

I'll do the watering today to make sure we got a well watered track.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:58 AM
Tech Regular

I'll b their to help nate and nigle with track. Erick i really like the point series but with the loop not working its pointless. I've been to 3 different tracks now this year without missing a lap and have missed several at db. Conwell please help fix the loop....Colton thanks for the hard work hopefully we can step up and help u out more.

Last edited by JDill; 06-19-2012 at 08:23 AM. Reason: too rude
Old 06-19-2012, 08:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

NAte brings my pipes. Keep whatever your using tho. Damn baseball people. We should tell them no watching after the baseball games in their cars. Make that ass parking and quit blocking the street. Sowhat no cars are coming MOVE!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 08:43 AM
Tech Regular

Default sat Racing

What does everyone think about a later start on Saturdays like 3:00 ?
Old 06-19-2012, 08:59 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by keidel
I sent it to Novelty rc I guess they should be able to tell if something is wrong with it. The light still came on and all wires looked fine I did put it in a different car and it still didn't work so easily could of went bad. Thanks for the quick response and all the hard work you guys do for the club.
Kirk, I'm going to hook my laptop up tonight and check out your transponder....With the state series race last weekend, I didn't have time to check it out before I left....And well, yesterday was Monday....lol....I'll let you know what I find out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.