Wiki Posts
Search

Introductions

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 11:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Introductions

I thought I would start this so we could introduce ourselves. I am guessing since I started the thread I should start first.

Name: Aaron S.
Class/es: Offroad and Onroad.
Vehicles: Associated RC10T3, Tamiya Mini Cooper.
Time: 15 years in the hobby.
Track/s Raced: S&N's Trackside Hobbies & Raceway, Midwest Triclone, Rocket Raceway.
Introduction: I got introduced to this hobby by my cousin.
Championship/s: None for me.

If anyone can think of anything else to share I will add it.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 08-26-2005, 01:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

hi "Wicked-Wayz" aka Aaron S.
i'm Max from Singapore...
owned: mini cooper, TA04R, Micro RS4

share some mod of your mini cooper a M03 or M04?

here some pic of mine M03!
the 2 pink colour stuff is the battery belt for more performance during highspeed corner as the bat. will shift from side to side & i've done some mod to the chassis shown in the pic.

looking forward to see yours too... cheer!
Attached Thumbnails Introductions-pic_0012.jpg   Introductions-pic_0016.jpg   Introductions-pic_0019.jpg  

Last edited by losi; 08-26-2005 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-27-2005, 07:01 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by losi
hi "Wicked-Wayz" aka Aaron S.
i'm Max from Singapore...
owned: mini cooper, TA04R, Micro RS4

share some mod of your mini cooper a M03 or M04?

here some pic of mine M03!
the 2 pink colour stuff is the battery belt for more performance during highspeed corner as the bat. will shift from side to side & i've done some mod to the chassis shown in the pic.

looking forward to see yours too... cheer!
Hello I currently don't have any pictures of my mini. I have a m03 with only tamiya hop-ups except bearings. TA03 ball diff, dynamite bearings, sway bar kit, Carbon shaft set. I haven't modded my chassis because it is illegal for the tcs races. I use some heavy duty rubber band to keep my battery from sliding. I would like to get a tamiya sedan to race but I cannot afford that. I also own a associated rc10t3. I will get pictures posted as soon as I can.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 08-28-2005, 12:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wicked-Wayz
Hello I currently don't have any pictures of my mini. I have a m03 with only tamiya hop-ups except bearings. TA03 ball diff, dynamite bearings, sway bar kit, Carbon shaft set. I haven't modded my chassis because it is illegal for the tcs races. I use some heavy duty rubber band to keep my battery from sliding. I would like to get a tamiya sedan to race but I cannot afford that. I also own a associated rc10t3. I will get pictures posted as soon as I can.

Peace Aaron(W-W)

all my hop-up are tamiya, only the front steering block from "racy" & the ball end cap from "kyosho"... well i just add alittle "mugen seiki super grease" to the gear diff, it worked & perform like ball diff... got this tips from japanese R/C mag...

i've tried both with & without the sway bar & i'm not sure it working... it feels nothing... care to share your experience with the bar?

thanks!
Old 08-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by losi
all my hop-up are tamiya, only the front steering block from "racy" & the ball end cap from "kyosho"... well i just add alittle "mugen seiki super grease" to the gear diff, it worked & perform like ball diff... got this tips from japanese R/C mag...

i've tried both with & without the sway bar & i'm not sure it working... it feels nothing... care to share your experience with the bar?

thanks!
I have yet to use either one of my sway bars. Most local guys I have talked to always use the front. I guess depending on the track layout they might use the rear. If I get more personal experience I will share surely.

Peace Aaron(W-W)