Wiki Posts
Search

Who races on Sunday?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 11:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Unhappy Who races on Sunday?

Damn every track is racing Saturday this weekend with-in an hour and a half of me. Are there any tracks racing sunday this weekend? King hobbies is running Saturday. Was hoping to get beat up at 2 different tracks lol. I really wanted to try and make Joe dirts this year. Only made it out to granger once and had a blast. I will be running leisure this winter. Are there any other options for weekend racing in the winter besides LH? I am willing to try onroad inside just not d-nanos(sorry king).
Old 09-14-2012, 06:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

MRCR is behind the licenese branch in Town in Country shopping plaza in Mishawaka. They race Friday Nights and run vintage trans-am, 1/12th scale, and touring car as well as 2wd blinky short course, 2wd buggy, and stadium truck. Give me a call if you are interested. Joe at 574-276-9580.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JoeC
MRCR is behind the licenese branch in Town in Country shopping plaza in Mishawaka. They race Friday Nights and run vintage trans-am, 1/12th scale, and touring car as well as 2wd blinky short course, 2wd buggy, and stadium truck. Give me a call if you are interested. Joe at 574-276-9580.
Yeah I contacted them a few weeks ago. I work till midnight monday-friday. I wish I was on day shift then that would be ideal. If I ever get a friday off I will make the trip out there.