Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Hong Kong Racing
Offroad RC in Hong Kong >

Offroad RC in Hong Kong

Offroad RC in Hong Kong

Old 08-21-2009, 07:44 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by DayDAY
rc_cal, can you post the address as I might go to Guangzhou next week, most of the time I station in shenzhen - Longgang..dayday
the track lacated at "qiao zhong zhonglu"(2nd floor of a kitchen equipment wholesale center)....you take train from "lowu" to guangzhou station and take a cab there...very easy...pm me before you come... if u cannot find, i can guide you....
Old 02-07-2010, 06:27 AM
Tech Adept

Hi there, i would really like to run 1:8 gas buggy, but dont know where. Where in China/guangzhou?? do you guys travel from Hong Kong? and how do you transport the nitro fuel?

What buggies are people running? - Kyosho Mp9, losi 8.0 2.0 or Mugen mbx6?

Please let me know.

Cheers
Old 02-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Chubba
Hi there, i would really like to run 1:8 gas buggy, but dont know where. Where in China/guangzhou?? do you guys travel from Hong Kong? and how do you transport the nitro fuel?

What buggies are people running? - Kyosho Mp9, losi 8.0 2.0 or Mugen mbx6?

Please let me know.

Cheers
I been to the track in Guangzhou, it is nice track. About 30 mins taxi from the east station or you can get the "MTR". For exact location, i need to find out.
There is a new track in Zhuhai, 1 hour ferry from HK and then 30 mins by taxi.
You need to bring your own fuel to the track or if you go at race day, they have fuel at the track.
You find all types of buggies Kyosho, Xray, Nanda, Asso and man local brands
Old 04-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default MBX6 Tailor improvement part introduce...

Semi Handmade Idea Part of MBX-6=research>Develop>Improve.

http://www.teamjrc.blogspot.com/
Old 05-11-2011, 03:10 AM
Tech Adept

EDIT - Wrong thread. Sorry.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up New Arrival! Werks Racing Products, Made in Italy, Designed in the USA

B6-Pro retains the super smooth and linear power characteristics of the B6, but has been further refined with Werks Racing Team Line "Pro" model features. By combining a high quality ceramic "Swiss" made rear bearing with a lightened and epoxy ramped crankshaft, the B6-Pro spools up faster than before, providing increased acceleration and improved fuel economy compared to the standard version. The black anodized crankcase was chosen not only because it looks sharp, but more importantly because it provides improved heat dissipation. This crankcase has been combined with a billet CNC machined rear back plate that is lighter than the previous back plate, and helps to create a more rigid case assembly. An improved nylon material has been chosen for the carburetor heat insulation sleeve that improves consistency and reduces the possibility of carburetor heat saturation. Finally, everything is topped off with a redesigned, large diameter cooling head that improves heat dissipation, as well as lowers the CG of the engine by reducing the overall weight by 10%!

The B5-Pro retains the aggressive bottom end and strong mid/top performance characteristics of the B5, but has been further refined with the Werks Racing Team Line "Pro" model features. By combining a "Swiss" ceramic rear bearing, with a lightened and epoxy ramped crankshaft, the B5-Pro will spool up even faster providing increased acceleration and improved fuel economy compared to the standard version. The black anodized crankcase was chosen not only because it looks sharp, but more importantly because it provides improved heat dissipation. This crankcase is combined with a billet CNC machined rear back plate that is lighter than the previous back plate, and helps to create a more rigid case assembly. An improved nylon material has been chosen for the heat insulation sleeve, that improves consistency and reduces the possibility of carburetor heat saturation. Finally, everything is topped off with a redesigned, large diameter cooling head that improves heat dissipation, as well as lowers the overall CG of the engine by reducing weight by 5% over the standard cooling head, and an amazing 10% over the 2010 head design!

When these features are combined with the standard B5, it makes one of the best performing buggy engines on the market even better! Stump pulling power, great run time, with Werks reliability and incredible customer support. Can you handle the power of the Pro?

"Pro Clutch" 34mm "Medium" Flywheel
The Werks Pro Clutch includes a set of four "Long Life" aluminum clutch shoes that have been proven to outlast the competition, as well as a complete set of 0.9mm, 1.0mm & 1.1mm springs to tune the engagement point of the clutch. Additionally, super hard clutch pins are also standard, making notching and clutch pin wear a thing of the past. The flywheel also has a special coating that not only provides a bit of "bling", but also a slippery, non stick finish that significantly reduces the likelihood of gunk or debris getting stuck on the flywheel under the clutch shoes causing them to hang up.

"Pro Clutch" 34mm "Light" Flywheel,
The Werks Pro Clutch includes a set of four "Long Life" aluminum clutch shoes that have been proven to outlast the competition, as well as a complete set of 0.9mm, 1.0mm & 1.1mm springs to tune the engagement point of the clutch. Additionally, super hard clutch pins are also standard, making notching and clutch pin wear a thing of the past. The flywheel also has a special coating that not only provides a bit of "bling", but also a slippery, non stick finish that significantly reduces the likelihood of gunk or debris getting stuck on the flywheel under the clutch shoes causing them to hang up.

Werks Racing 2058 Tuned Exhaust System "2010 Version", with Off-Road Manifold. This is the tuned pipe set that was used by Werks factory driver Jeremy Kortz, that helped him secure a 6th place finish at the 2010 IFMAR 1/8 Buggy World Championships. This is the same "EFRA 2058 style" pipe set that was by over 1/3 of the racers who made the final, including Jared Tebo and Ryan Cavalieri, as well as the 2010 IFMAR World Champion Cody King.

This pipe will produce excellent top end performance on Werks, Sirio, Orion and Trinity Extech off road engines. This is the one piece variety and includes an off-road manifold, which attaches to the tuned pipe using three small springs.

Werks Racing 2013 Exhaust System with polished racing pipe and smooth flow standard manifold. This is the one piece variety and includes an off-road manifold, which attaches to the tuned pipe using three small springs. This pipe is designed for good top end performance, but it also has excellent bottom end performance on Werks Racing, Sirio and Trinity Extech based engines.

Clutch Assembly Tool

Spring Set

Turbo Plug #5

Aluminum pro clutch shoes

Carbon Composite pro clutch shoes
6.5mm werks racing venturi

For inquiries: Please contact Adrian Alaric Caro @ 09178020614 / 09179988166 / 09228049333

Email: [email protected]
Old 12-27-2011, 02:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default 2012 Philippine 1st Quarter Offroad Race Sched

1/8 NITRO BUGGY/TRUGGY RACE SCHEDULE_JUNKYARD

JANUARY 8,2012 (SUNDAY)

FEBRUARY 12,2012 (SUNDAY)

MARCH 4,2012 (SUNDAY)