Wiki Posts
Search

Prices in HK

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2002, 11:19 PM
Tech Adept

another power racer with so much post?

so u 2 play a lot in RC???

what cars are u both driving??? i been enquirng about that 2 cars around. been confused what to buy between the 2?

hee hee.
Old 05-21-2002, 11:26 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by IceBerG71
another power racer with so much post?

so u 2 play a lot in RC???

what cars are u both driving??? i been enquirng about that 2 cars around. been confused what to buy between the 2?

hee hee.
I dont really think tamiya car worth the money. I am only interested at their car which is below HK$1000 and that's why I bought F201

you should consider xray or barracuda instead.
Old 05-21-2002, 11:35 PM
Tech Adept

i know Xray is gd. and the price is steep too. but there is not much dealer selling its spare parts in Singapore. i saw them in action in one of the local race. Most of the team using xray to race and most of them got into top 10.

i still new to the hobby with limited cash, so can't afford that now. maybe in the future when i started working. also for the current series race i am playing, only Tamiya chassis allowed and out of so many chassis, only interested in that 2 with more preferances for Evo2. like the name and shaft driven although some may say it is not a gd car to race in cos some parts are not easilt accessible.
Old 05-22-2002, 12:21 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Manticore

I talk with dtm a lot and that's why we have equally high number of posts !!!
Yes...lots of "useless chatter"!!!
Old 05-22-2002, 12:23 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

i know Xray is gd. and the price is steep too. but there is not much dealer selling its spare parts in Singapore. i saw them in action in one of the local race. Most of the team using xray to race and most of them got into top 10.

i still new to the hobby with limited cash, so can't afford that now. maybe in the future when i started working. also for the current series race i am playing, only Tamiya chassis allowed and out of so many chassis, only interested in that 2 with more preferances for Evo2. like the name and shaft driven although some may say it is not a gd car to race in cos some parts are not easilt accessible.
Don't worry...I'll be adding an Evo II to my collection shortly also!!! we will not be alone!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2002, 12:38 AM
Tech Adept

so dtm, u buying evo2 to keep as collection, not driving it??
must be cheap over ur side..... it is not cheap to obtain that car here.

actually, there are a few racers owing Evo2 here too but they sell it off after a few mths. i wonder why?? maybe it is not that gd after all.
Old 05-22-2002, 01:38 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by dtm

Don't worry...I'll be adding an Evo II to my collection shortly also!!! we will not be alone!!!!!!
I agree if you go for shaft car, EVO II is the way to go. I prefer EVO II over barracuda as well as TC3.............
Old 05-22-2002, 01:52 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Manticore

I agree if you go for shaft car, EVO II is the way to go. I prefer EVO II over barracuda as well as TC3.............
No!!! EvoII sucks. TC3 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better. Don't take my last EvoII.
Old 05-22-2002, 01:57 AM
Tech Adept

isn't TB Evo built around like TC3??? except that the batteries is place in the opposite side of the car than Tamiya??? the gear case all these looks abt the same.

TC3 do win a lot of titles under its name. maybe it is widely and cheaply available than evo as it is limited edition.... more X....
Old 05-22-2002, 02:14 AM
Regional Moderator

TC3 is just a so-so car. Title doesn't mean anything. It just makes you feel better if you have that car.

My last sentence at my previous post should be "don't take my last EvoII at the shop."
Old 05-22-2002, 10:20 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by White cat
TC3 is just a so-so car. Title doesn't mean anything. It just makes you feel better if you have that car.

My last sentence at my previous post should be "don't take my last EvoII at the shop."
Don't worry WC...I'll do that!!!!
Old 05-22-2002, 10:22 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

so dtm, u buying evo2 to keep as collection, not driving it??
must be cheap over ur side..... it is not cheap to obtain that car here.

actually, there are a few racers owing Evo2 here too but they sell it off after a few mths. i wonder why?? maybe it is not that gd after all.
No....I will run the car......depending on how good it is as to how long I will run. Record so far is the Xray......
Old 05-22-2002, 11:29 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by dtm

Don't worry WC...I'll do that!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by White cat; 05-23-2002 at 01:52 AM.
Old 05-23-2002, 01:27 AM
Tech Adept

dtm:

so when u run the car, can post ur result in the forum?? maybe compared the car with 414M2 if u have? just wish to know how gd is the car as compared to the belt car.

Old 05-23-2002, 02:08 AM
Tech Master

Iceberg.
I think alot of us have been telling you the pro and con of each cars..there isnt much difference in them, if u know how to set them up.
I only had the EVO not the Evo2 but report says that the EVO 2 is suppose to be better
Between my Evo and my 414M, i feel that both car are as good. just with different chartacter that required diff driving

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.