Community
Wiki Posts
Search

THEFT BY TAKING

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2016, 05:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default THEFT BY TAKING

Well I had to miss our race on Saturday out for town on personal business. I get a phone call from Joe at the track race going good. Do you have a minute to talk sure go ahead John(not real name) is missing a large sum of money from his vehicle. What is going On here people we all pay a lot of money for our R/C stuff. If you have to still to get your money for race I think we don’t want you to race with us. I hope maybe he left his money at home maybe not.
Racer’s I call all of to action lets help each other out we all like to feel at home at the track. I just don’t want people to feel unsafe at the track. You should be able to leave your stuff unattended without worrying about some A hole taking your stuff or MONEY from you vehicle. Please help out if you see someone messing around call them out. One big family here we all may not be blood related but we love the hobby. As most of you know we were robbed a couple of months ago, one bad feeling for Sure. A lot of you came to help us out. I would like to see if anyone has any information about this PM if can help with this problem. Theft by taking is poor quality person. I know this is not the only time I have seen this a couple r/c trailer posting, I know one guy from Tennessee had some stuff go missing at a race.
Let’s put a stop to such. I see a lot of things from being a racer and a track owner. We do NOT need this crap in the Hobby. Like it or not I just had to say something for all to see.
Thanks Charles Young
Old 01-31-2016, 06:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I HATE THIEVES.....

We have had a rash of them at a few venues...In one case, they were caught, in others, we had suspicions, but couldn't prove it. If you catch them, post their pictures on Social Media....Sad to say, but security cameras won't prevent crime, but they making proving it a lot easier.
Old 01-31-2016, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

This is a bad group to steal from. If you get caught you better pray we decide to call the cops.