Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
NEWS FLASH: NEWS FLASH HOT SHOTS WICKED WEDS OFF THE HOOK JUNE 3RD "READ THIS" >

NEWS FLASH: NEWS FLASH HOT SHOTS WICKED WEDS OFF THE HOOK JUNE 3RD "READ THIS"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEWS FLASH: NEWS FLASH HOT SHOTS WICKED WEDS OFF THE HOOK JUNE 3RD "READ THIS"

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default NEWS FLASH: NEWS FLASH HOT SHOTS WICKED WEDS OFF THE HOOK JUNE 3RD "READ THIS"

Ok Guys I just got the word there is to be a show down at Hot Shots this Weds Night.
I don't know how many racers are keeping up with the fast lap club at Hot Shot, but two racers in the 2wd class are less than a tenth of a second apart.
Both are knocking on an 18 second lap with a 2wd buggy, you most likely know who these two guys are Hot Shots Dusty Loden and Mark Moon:
Dusty is sitting on a 19.09 and Mark Moon is sitting on a 19.01, both are poised to jump into the 18 sec lap club Weds night.

My plan is to talk Brad into having a special A-Main race with only the top five qualifiers. By just racing 5 racers this gives all these guys a chance to spread their wings and fly, and there will be lots of corner marshals.

On the same note throwing in the wild cards like Shon Harding always fast at Hot Shots, an the other two racers will all be in the hunt for the win, Mark and Dusty will be looking for the win and the faster lap time.

So come on out it's sure to be more exciting than that lame boxing match "Of the Century" a month ago. This will be the race "Of the Century"

see you there, Carl Knight
Old 06-02-2015, 04:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Well Guys I have worked on the track an I believe I have fixed every single bump and hole in the track, your tires should have contact like never before, so if you are looking to lower your lap times on the Hot Shots Fast Lap Chart, this will be the night to do it.
Come on out and grab some traction like never before, see ya there!

Carl Knight
Old 06-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

I told you, I told you, I told you, the track would be FAST! Can you believe our own Hot Shots racer Dusty Loden laid down a 18.5 in 2wd mod, and 17.8 in 4wd. Mark Moon won the 2wd race, Dusty Loden won the 4wd race.

Everybody was faster I finally hit a 19.8 sec lap, I saw a lot of racers at the Hot Shots fast Lapboard, changing their old lap times to their faster lap time they put down tonight.

Shon Harding was the wild card as I mentioned in my earlier post, He TQ and was checked out in the main until a rear shock worked itself loose and took him out of the race.

Hot Shots also had a visitor from OCRC Raceway his name is Mario, he was getting it together through out the night, getting faster and faster, thanks for dropping in tonight, an thanks for the OCRC raceway chassis protector.

The track is still in great shape come on out Friday night and race.

Also Shon Harding announced tonight that the second series race would be held at Hot Shots this Sunday.
See you there, Carl Knight