Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT TAP'S RC SAT NITE from a racer point of view! >

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT TAP'S RC SAT NITE from a racer point of view!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT TAP'S RC SAT NITE from a racer point of view!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 08:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jmuck69
Tylor like to wear big rubber boots so he can tuck the goat's back legs in them.
You are putting way too much thought in to this....really.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:56 AM
Tech Master

So this was considered a good time? Lots of fun?

Probably won't be as funny to the Cowetta county judge when you go to trial!
Old 04-15-2013, 12:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

I think I am glad I went to Dalton on Saturday instead...
Old 04-15-2013, 12:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by orcadigital
I think I am glad I went to Dalton on Saturday instead...
You and me both.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jmuck69
Tylor,

I don't appreciate you giving my cell number to your cell mate. I received a call late last night a guy called in tears declaring his love for you. Give him a call, Bubba missed you.

Justin
Gay for the stay!
Old 04-15-2013, 02:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bob Malphurs
So this was considered a good time? Lots of fun?

Probably won't be as funny to the Cowetta county judge when you go to trial!
Hey they released me when they brought Tylor in. See Tinker and the landlord had been already having a lot of trouble the papers have been served on both side I saw them with my on eyes, the landlord could not come within 500feet from the property with or without Tinker being there, well the ol man showed up a the wrong time I was standing by Tinker when somebody came up and told him the landlord was there, Tinker exploded I knew there was going to be trouble and so did most every one else, the crown parted and they got face to face when I got the nerve to look the crowd had circle them an I could not see who or what happen until 20 minutes late. That's when the goat was kicking the ol man.
Tinker will tell you he has a temper, an he knows when to walk away, but he had already told the ol man to stay off the property, so the goat kicked his ass or chest in this case, I never saw Tinker touch the ol man.
Every thing else I mention in the first post I saw happen except I didn't see the battery explosion I did the the hugh hole in the roof after it happen
though.
Richard I'm glad you were a Dalton too, as tall as you are you would have seen to much an would have to be a witness,
plus you would have seen those boots Tylor had on an wanted a pair!
Carl Knight
Old 04-15-2013, 04:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

I talked with Tinker he has to be in Cowetta Co Magistrate court on the 18th, about this stuff so I will keep all details very general until I hear from Tinker.
Carl Knight
Old 04-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Are there any race results anywhere? I'd like to see the good, the bad, the ugly results! Carl Knight
Old 04-15-2013, 06:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Carl,
Seems you already saw the ugly.

P.s. I know the da down here give me a call. I would have given a million bucks to have been there.

Scott Ross

Pss. Carl jmuck and tylor with an o maybe should be relaxing from racing this weekend, just saying
Old 04-15-2013, 07:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by flippz
Carl,
Seems you already saw the ugly.

P.s. I know the da down here give me a call. I would have given a million bucks to have been there.

Scott Ross

Pss. Carl jmuck and tylor with an o maybe should be relaxing from racing this weekend, just saying
It was a blast we all were laughing and telling jokes, racing toy cars an I won a qual, Ok Shon, had trouble so did Kevin but you know what they say every GOAT has it's day!!!! NO I WAS NOT THAT GOAT,GEEEEZZZ!
CARL KNIGHT
Old 04-15-2013, 07:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by SUPERLOOPER
You are putting way too much thought in to this....really.
Come on Looper I know you smiled when you read it, maybe just maybe chuckled a little I hope so, 90% of what I wrote really did happen the only thing I add to try to get that laugh out of you was the tagging the place and the goat, the truth is the goat really didn't have sheep ears glue to it's head!!!
Try and laugh some Looper it will do you good! Carl Knight

PS: That goes for you to Pickles! An Kikcaffine, no advise man, good luck!
Old 04-15-2013, 07:41 PM
Tech Elite

Actually I didn't laugh. I have been wondering WTF was going through everyone's mind down there. Most of you are old enough to know better. Quite honestly, I am disappointed with many of you that you let things get to the point of several getting arrested.

As for would I have been there to see all this go down if I had raced down there... No I would have not seen it cause I would have checked out and left shortly after my main.

Now I sound like an old man. Oh well, so be it.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rfury
Actually I didn't laugh. I have been wondering WTF was going through everyone's mind down there. Most of you are old enough to know better. Quite honestly, I am disappointed with many of you that you let things get to the point of several getting arrested.

As for would I have been there to see all this go down if I had raced down there... No I would have not seen it cause I would have checked out and left shortly after my main.

Now I sound like an old man. Oh well, so be it.
Oh sorry Pickles I forgot to mention the part about the jail thing, that was part of the 10% flavor glad you pointed that out. No one went to jail as far as I know (just handcuffs) sorry I could not help myself!!
I'm sorry you didn't laugh you are a very serious person, JUST THE FACTS,
that's good,, the world needs people like you for flavor!
In case you haven't notice I like to try an make people laugh and have a fun time.
So let's say you are pepper and I'm salt, people like an need both so thanks for doing a great job. See you at Dalton, Pickles picked a pack of pepper! say that ten times fast! Your friend Mark Moon, sorry! Carl Knight
Old 04-15-2013, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just got done reading this! Enjoyed every word of it Carl hahaha
Old 04-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bigtowck
Oh sorry Pickles I forgot to mention the part about the jail thing, that was part of the 10% flavor glad you pointed that out. No one went to jail as far as I know (just handcuffs) sorry I could not help myself!!
I'm sorry you didn't laugh you are a very serious person, JUST THE FACTS,
that's good,, the world needs people like you for flavor!
In case you haven't notice I like to try an make people laugh and have a fun time.
So let's say you are pepper and I'm salt, people like an need both so thanks for doing a great job. See you at Dalton, Pickles picked a pack of pepper! say that ten times fast! Your friend Mark Moon, sorry! Carl Knight
It still sound like things got out of hand and they shouldn't have. When law enforcement is called, things have gone too far. That is the way I look at it. Maybe it is the good two shoes in me.

I am not that serious. You know me better than that.

Also, pickles are made with salt.

I also have learned a few things from my Dalton trip. Look out for me to be fast at GCS.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.