Wiki Posts
Search

Question for SERDC

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 06:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Question for SERDC

"Nice to see a race scheduled on the same day of another previously planned Championship Series Finals race.. Great job with the planning there, gang. Very considerate of you!"

Weavty1 this is the post that you put in one of the NGSNS(the series that your not even participating in) threads. Your were clearly being a smart BEEP. So look on the rcpointsmanager.com at the NGSNS and make sure our schedule do not conflict with and of the other tracks that are 2 plus hours away. We know you police the scheduling, communication, and consideration of tracks even if there not in you region. Once again thank you for all help.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

As a track director, you should probably conduct yourself in a more respectable manner. Reflects poorly in that aspect. If people read all these comments on here that you lash out at they might not show up to battlefield raceway or participate in your series. As a racer we should want to be respectful of other tracks as well as racers opinions. There is never going to be a way to please everyone but I have noticed a lot more over lapping of races lately. In order for the sport to continue you need racers at the track so that it survives. If races over lap the turnout for all the races that day suffer not just one or the other.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 8drenlnjunkE
As a track director, you should probably conduct yourself in a more respectable manner. Reflects poorly in that aspect. If people read all these comments on here that you lash out at they might not show up to battlefield raceway or participate in your series. As a racer we should want to be respectful of other tracks as well as racers opinions. There is never going to be a way to please everyone but I have noticed a lot more over lapping of races lately. In order for the sport to continue you need racers at the track so that it survives. If races over lap the turnout for all the races that day suffer not just one or the other.

look pal, I provide a location for people to race on. I loss money on my track every year, Yet I keep it going. If I was smart I would bulldoze it and quit losing money. I am passionate about the hobby so I continue with the blisters and back breaking labor to keep it going. THEREFORE, track owner are the one doing the favors here for rc racing. Im personally sick and tire of so many people whining ever little thing that most of the time is out of our control. As for not showing up at my track that is each person prerogative.

As far as over lapping races I can not be concerned with what going on over 2 hours away.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Last edited by Jmuck69; 09-25-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:09 PM
Tech Master

I think it's great you have a track and are supporting the hobby even with losing money. I applaud that. I think it's great that you are running a series. You're right you can't make everyone happy, but once again you take someone's opinion as a negetive. I even said you'll never make everyone happy. My point was simple. There was no reason for the "look pal" kinda seemed derogatory. Tracks are businesses and as with any business if you make people happy they may tell 3 or 4 people but if you're rude is disrespectful they will tell everyone. Instead of getting defensive about everything on the forum, use that energy elsewhere.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Tech Master

I call it like I see it. Most people respect it and few are offended by it. One thing for sure is that I will always work hard to achieve my goals and will always call people out that are part of the problem instead of part of the solution. If you knew me on a personal manner you probably respect my way of conducting business. I will never bash a business, track(RC, motocross, supercross, on road) , facility, ball ground, pool, or anything that is made for my use or benefit. Me participating is for my own benefit and enjoyment and not for the facility. If I do not like it I dont go. Keep in mind though, most of the whiners and complainers keep coming to your track having a awesome time while turning to the forums and complaining. I myself and 100% man have enough balls to go to owner with my concerns as to be behind the keyboard. If I sound condescending it was not meant that way or was it a personally attack.

Last edited by bigde2001; 09-25-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Tech Master

Sounds good next time I'm in your area ill swing in to discuss this in person.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Tech Master

Anytime man, my address is:
Battlefield R/C
201 West Gordon Ave unit A1
Rossville Ga 30741
706-866-8540
My name is Dion
Old 09-25-2012, 06:34 PM
Tech Adept

Oh snap!!! I wanna be in charge of something to Dion!!! If weavity gets to be in charge of track schedule i should be in charge of something big like all of track maintenance,wait thats to much work,oh hell i got it !!!!!! I will be in charge of BEER DRINKING AND RACING. Anyway Big D even though your dirt is to dirty and your pipes arr to hard( lol i wished my pipe was to hard lmao) ill see you this Saturday to race . See ya Saturday buddy. Big Dave
Old 09-25-2012, 07:04 PM
Tech Adept

Loud pipes save lives, I would say that hard pipes save relationships. And Big Dave is great at his job. LOL
Old 09-25-2012, 07:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey man what are you wanting to discuss it sounds like you might be a little angry.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:24 PM
Tech Rookie

8drenlnjunke what classes do you run
Old 09-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by matt_38
Loud pipes save lives, I would say that hard pipes save relationships. And Big Dave is great at his job. LOL
!!!!!
Hahahaha thats my boy!!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 07:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Dewaynep
Hey man what are you wanting to discuss it sounds like you might be a little angry.
Nope not angry just agreeing that if its something important then the best way to discuss it is in person and not online creating drama. As far as what classes I run that seems irrelevant but I run sportsman 4wd sct and 1/10 buggy.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Battlefield should have a good turnout for the two classes you run. Try to race with us this weekend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.