$$$ BATTLE FOR THE BENJAMINS, DALTON RC $$$

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$$$ BATTLE FOR THE BENJAMINS, DALTON RC $$$

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

I just checked the calender I will be having an auction on June 1, can't leave Big Tow until 12 noon on Sat, so Not sure I will be able to run, I quess it depends on when the First qual starts, I can be there by 1:30 but that would be too late for my second qual i guess. What do you think Shannon.

Carl Knight
Old 04-06-2012, 05:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bigtowck
I just checked the calender I will be having an auction on June 1, can't leave Big Tow until 12 noon on Sat, so Not sure I will be able to run, I quess it depends on when the First qual starts, I can be there by 1:30 but that would be too late for my second qual i guess. What do you think Shannon.

Carl Knight
I don't see a start time for Saturday. My guess is it will be around 9 or 10 Saturday morning.

Brian
Old 04-06-2012, 07:02 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Bigtowck

Carl Knight

Carl, We will start 9-9:30 on sat. Since it is best 2 of 3 quals you should be fine by missing your first one. We will also have a break for lunch so you will be good to go. I will make sure that 1/10 2wd buggy is near the end of the electric classes so you can make it. Be sure to be there friday for practice so I can get you signed up and placed in the last heat of 2wd buggy.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Tech Addict

Default Absolute Hobbyz Swag

I want to give a special thanks to Joe from Absolute Hobbyz for his sponsorship to this years Battle for the Benjamins! Please show your support and check out his great website and inventory at

www.absolutehobbyz.com If you normally buy from A main you definately need to check him out. Great prices, lower price on shipping and faster!
Attached Thumbnails $$$ BATTLE FOR THE BENJAMINS, DALTON RC $$$-pc300085.jpg  
Old 04-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Tech Addict

Default AKA SWAG

A special thanks to Mark Pavidis from AKA for all the prizes and banners he sent for the 2nd Annual Battle for the Benjamins!

Please show your appreciation by visiting and buying from

www.raceaka.com

Thanks Mark!
Attached Thumbnails $$$ BATTLE FOR THE BENJAMINS, DALTON RC $$$-p1030087.jpg  
Old 04-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Tech Adept

just bumpin this to the top, should be a great race. come on and get signed up
Old 04-17-2012, 10:09 AM
Tech Addict

Got some more sponsorship prizes and give-a-ways in. Will be posting soon. Its really looking good for everyone to have a chance to get something free at this event. So far we have around $1500 of give-a-ways from our sponsors!
Old 04-17-2012, 01:38 PM
Tech Addict

Default Neo Press Release

http://www.neobuggy.net/modules/news/
Old 04-17-2012, 03:33 PM
Tech Adept

Shannon if you wanna go ahead and give some away,well i guess ill take it lol. Come on folks sign up and lets get it on!!!! Racing that is,im ready
Old 04-19-2012, 07:24 AM
Tech Addict

Default Better pics more to come!

Special thanks to Dave and the Psycho Nitro Blast crew!
Old 04-19-2012, 07:32 AM
Tech Addict

Default PSYCHO NITRO BLAST PRIZES OVER $400

SPECIAL THANKS TO DAVE AND OLLIE WITH WWW.PSYCHONITROBLAST.COM
They have donated 3 $75 entries to the 2013 Psycho Nitro Blast! Several hoodies, shirts, etc.

Thank you Dave and Ollie!

Old 04-19-2012, 08:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

So do you have to acctually race to win one of those pimp shirts or can you win by being your buddies pit man
Old 04-19-2012, 10:01 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by LMRacing
So do you have to acctually race to win one of those pimp shirts or can you win by being your buddies pit man

There will be alot of chances and things to do to win prizes. So no you dont have to race. More details at the track.......
Old 04-24-2012, 07:17 AM
Tech Addict

Talking

I will be rolling out the schedule and all the fun different things we will be doing at the Battle. If you were there last year it has a little different vibe than a normal race. I like to have alot of fun and this year we will have a blast. So the first roll out will be:

2 foot races on the track!

29 year old and under and 30 + 2 laps first one to cross will win some SWAG!

Last year Brindle and Tudor went turn for turn until the last turn and Tudor stuck an elbow and took the victory. This obviously is just for a good laugh and I was rolling last year so we have to bring it back! (are we gonna see a rematch?)

http://events.rcsignup.com/events/di...nt.cfm?ID=2626
Old 04-24-2012, 07:05 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by samos234
I will be rolling out the schedule and all the fun different things we will be doing at the Battle. If you were there last year it has a little different vibe than a normal race. I like to have alot of fun and this year we will have a blast. So the first roll out will be:

2 foot races on the track!

29 year old and under and 30 + 2 laps first one to cross will win some SWAG!

Last year Brindle and Tudor went turn for turn until the last turn and Tudor stuck an elbow and took the victory. This obviously is just for a good laugh and I was rolling last year so we have to bring it back! (are we gonna see a rematch?)

http://events.rcsignup.com/events/di...nt.cfm?ID=2626
Tell Tudor to come on with it!!!! Im gonna get my boy brindle ready !!!!! Oh yes mr Shane will be ready!! After about 6 cans a good pep talk foot rub,and some special shoes,mr.brinde is taken this one to the house! Lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.