Community
Wiki Posts
Search

N. GA Kart thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 05:59 AM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)

Originally Posted by Evoracer
Where's the primary thread for Battlefield ?? Looked in "Racing" section and in Georgia.Found lots of smaller threads but is there a central thread for them ?? Somebody throw me a link. Thanks.
Evo I'll be heading back to Alabama this afternoon. I'll drop you a email when I get back to the warehouse or some time today. I keep getting dropped service with AT&T wireless. As for threads? This will be the
OFFICAL" southern thread for the karts here on rctech.com. MX and the guys were nice enough to create a thread. Some of the kart drivers have been following up on the activity here already since this thread is new.

Robert
Old 09-20-2011, 06:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Evoracer
Where's the primary thread for Battlefield ?? Looked in "Racing" section and in Georgia.Found lots of smaller threads but is there a central thread for them ?? Somebody throw me a link. Thanks.
www.battlefieldraceway.com The site has been rebuilt from a few years ago and supports the onroad/offroad and battlefield RC in Rossville Ga. (our LHS) And of course the teamedge karts which are just way cool.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:23 PM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)

Originally Posted by mxrich
www.battlefieldraceway.com The site has been rebuilt from a few years ago and supports the onroad/offroad and battlefield RC in Rossville Ga. (our LHS) And of course the teamedge karts which are just way cool.

I'll get Sandy, our new webie, to update the link for you at Battlefield. I did not know of a website till the other day. If you've a banner or logo you could send via email? I can also post it up as a click link to your site.
But, your location for the out door course is Layafette Ga? Not Rossville correct?

Robert
Old 09-20-2011, 02:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by teamedgerc
But, your location for the out door course is Layafette Ga? Not Rossville correct?

Robert
Yes
Old 09-20-2011, 02:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by snoopyrc
Not to me, but he will defend himself.

When I go to PCB I want sand in my toes, but if there is a race to be had I would pack my gear for it.

We race in Callaway. Its outside of PC Beach. A local storage parking lot donates their parking lot to us. They keep the piping there so we don't have to haul it to and from the site. The sand in your toes is a relaxing feeling you must try. We suggest everyone to try it but leave the sand outside. Its a pain inside hun. You need to see the sunsets here to! Incredible site to see.

Ceri
Old 09-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Tech Champion

Old 09-20-2011, 05:42 PM
Tech Regular

Here ya go Dale. This is how you wire your motor caps on. Be sure to use a hot gun to do the job. If not, your wires will come right back off the can. They must be grounded to the can. If you need more help email me again ok?

Robert
Attached Thumbnails N. GA Kart thread-robert.jpg  
Old 09-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by teamedgerc
Here ya go Dale. This is how you wire your motor caps on. Be sure to use a hot gun to do the job. If not, your wires will come right back off the can. They must be grounded to the can. If you need more help email me again ok?

Robert

My kart hasn't seen a motor like that in years.

Ceri
Old 09-21-2011, 04:49 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Cerijonston

Ceri
brushless?

I hear that all of the stuff out of a mini T will work on the Kart. Is that the case?
Old 09-21-2011, 05:08 PM
Tech Elite

Ceri
Oh goody, I have not even made a lap yet and now my motor is outdated. All I can say is "stay out of my way"!
Old 09-21-2011, 09:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by snoopyrc
brushless?

I hear that all of the stuff out of a mini T will work on the Kart. Is that the case?
You running stock or modified Snoopyrc? I race modified class brushless and brushed are both allowed. Between the two there isn't much difference down a straight. The infield is where the brushless show off vs brushed.

Ceri
Old 09-22-2011, 07:15 AM
Tech Champion

You running stock or modified Snoopyrc? I race modified class brushless and brushed are both allowed. Between the two there isn't much difference down a straight. The infield is where the brushless show off vs brushed.

Ceri
Im running what Robert said to put in there. LOL. Funny thing is that I am not kidding.

You need to see it though. I have these Yokomo 1/12th rims on it with a weird offset. Makes the rear end awkwardly narrow but the rims look soooo nice.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Style is everything. You can't go fast until you look fast.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:17 AM
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=snoopyrc;9689622]Im running what Robert said to put in there. LOL. Funny thing is that I am not kidding. QUOTE]

Yeah but that motor your running is what the stock class will be racing up there. Even those who race in our kart leagues outside of Battlefield use the same type motor for stock. So when any stock driver show up there, everyone should be using the same size sealed can motor. Its easy to tell if someone is cheating to! Very easy! Over all, stock is a really fun class cause its all about driving and hitting your lines to catch up or stay ahead. All stock karts are on the same playing field with power, bearings, tires and motor. Spec class racing if you wish to call it. Now if you decide to run a brushed motor that is open endbell or 5200kv below brushless then that bumps you automatically to modified.

Robert
Old 09-22-2011, 12:21 PM
Tech Champion

OK so my official answer is now "Stock"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.