Community
Wiki Posts
Search

+++Hot Shot's Friday Night Touring Session+++

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 07:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Chris looks like Fri night is going to be a good turn out. Talked to a number of VTA guys tonight as well as there was a few TC guys that showed tonight that all plan on showing Fri night for TC so you guys watching waiting to see if anyone is going to show by the reaction to this thread I promise there are guys to don't post that are going to show.

There is one TC guy that is having some family health issues and won't be able to make so every please say a keep him in your thoughts.

There is another TC guy that prefers to watch men chasing each other in circles so he will not be able to make it either.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Originally Posted by MCSEDanny
There is another TC guy that prefers to watch men chasing each other in circles so he will not be able to make it either.
Joe will be there?
Old 09-08-2011, 08:04 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by kikcaffine
Joe will be there?
It's not Joe. While he will be running the race I don't think he will be running TC as he wants to get some other car together similar VTA but not TC either.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

LOL Danny. It's not all men, Danica might be there!

Anyways, you'd fit in, a lot of them can't finish a race either!
Old 09-08-2011, 10:02 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by orcadigital
LOL Danny. It's not all men, Danica might be there!

Anyways, you'd fit in, a lot of them can't finish a race either!
Love it. And yes I love Danica and all her Bitching and complaining as well.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Love it. And yes I love Danica and all her Bitching and complaining as well.
Sadly, we bitch and complain just as much (probably more) with our toy cars...and none of us look like Danica...
Old 09-09-2011, 12:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Those few days were like Fukujime-Diachi... Complete core metldown. My pair were hung on the wall for display too the whole family.

I just been really busy with stuff man, between my mom, oldest daughter school and band, and then music for the youngest just havent got a chance to get out during the week. the few times I managed were to run the one hr at Blankets... then get back home

Tell you what man, congratulations on the smoke off! Thats is though shit to do. I saw how hard it was for my father so I admire your commitment. It will only help you to stop now. Plus the $ you save is $ you can put on other stuff.

So yeah, When are we riding? Sat morning is good for me, Sunday afternoon is also good for me!

I am actually now wanting to get a BMX bike to ride pump... and eventually an all mountain or someting with lots of travel for when we hit the downhills next spring
Old 09-09-2011, 07:01 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rcko
Those few days were like Fukujime-Diachi... Complete core metldown. My pair were hung on the wall for display too the whole family.

I just been really busy with stuff man, between my mom, oldest daughter school and band, and then music for the youngest just havent got a chance to get out during the week. the few times I managed were to run the one hr at Blankets... then get back home

Tell you what man, congratulations on the smoke off! Thats is though shit to do. I saw how hard it was for my father so I admire your commitment. It will only help you to stop now. Plus the $ you save is $ you can put on other stuff.

So yeah, When are we riding? Sat morning is good for me, Sunday afternoon is also good for me!

I am actually now wanting to get a BMX bike to ride pump... and eventually an all mountain or someting with lots of travel for when we hit the downhills next spring
So with all that will you show tonight or no?
Old 09-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Tech Master

Default Roll Call

Who is Racing TC with us tonight? It gonna be a cool dry evening for some FAST TC action !

Please call the shop if you are coming and will be late so we can count you in ! 770-427-3770

Thanks !

_Brad
Old 09-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotshotrc
Who is Racing TC with us tonight? It gonna be a cool dry evening for some FAST TC action !

Please call the shop if you are coming and will be late so we can count you in ! 770-427-3770

Thanks !

_Brad
How was the TC turnout?
Old 09-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by modhobby
How was the TC turnout?
I looked on the results page and didn't see anything so either they didn't have enough to have it or something went wrong with the computer and they lost the results No one has posted however so I am guessing the 1st.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by epoweredrc
I looked on the results page and didn't see anything so either they didn't have enough to have it or something went wrong with the computer and they lost the results No one has posted however so I am guessing the 1st.
Well, you guessed wrong.

The TC Turnout on Friday night was light, we had 3 show up. There was 1 race. Also there were several people that called and said that they could not make it due to "other" priorities, aka family plans, or were simply out of town.

I am hoping next Friday will bring 10+, so IF YOU HAVE A TC, bring it on over on Friday !

We spent much of the evening re-doing the offroad track, and the TC guys lent us a hand with that.

I have not posted the results yet, mainly because I am exhausted. Working 2 jobs and 18-20 hr workdays 6 days a week drags you down and you forget things, like posting results on the internet.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Exclamation !!!!TC moving to Saturday Nights!!!!

We will again have another shift.... We will move the TC racing to Saturday evening starting at 6pm. The off road racing will move to Friday evenings.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:25 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rctouringracer
We will again have another shift.... We will move the TC racing to Saturday evening starting at 6pm. The off road racing will move to Friday evenings.
I am out for this Sat and next. After that I am in for every other.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I am out for this Sat and next. After that I am in for every other.
Tamiya Something or Another \ Novak GTB2 \ Novak 25.5....

Tamiya TA05 MS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.