Wiki Posts
Search

Top secret race coming

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 05:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Top secret race coming

Details will follow. This will be fun if we can swing it.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:59 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Default ...?

Why even bother with such a ridiculous post...if you don't have details, or are not even sure if you will be able to "swing it", then don't waste everyone's time...
Old 08-15-2011, 09:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

You don't know George, his sense of humor or much obviously, welcome to the forums.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I'm having a secret race right now!!!!!
Old 08-15-2011, 11:02 AM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)
Default Scooters!

I ran across a used Hoveround and its ready for the "Secret race" Rich. Have one of those fancy turbo esc but I have an issue. My lipos keep getting hot? Can someone help???

Robert
Attached Thumbnails Top secret race coming-hoveround-lipo.jpg  
Old 08-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Tech Elite

So far it's working great! I think I'll give a small sample...we are going to have a race. Whew, I almost gave it away.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:41 PM
Tech Elite

I should have made it clear that it is a local event in this area for the drivers to show off. Of course all are welcome as always and I am talking to some people about making this happen for the good of all racers. When the details are sorted out everyone will know here.

Sorry you got out of kilter but it's like people that want to be president. They have a plan but won't give the details because someone else will use it and take the credit or use it against them. It happens, even in toy car racing.

And FATKAT pace yourself no need in overdoing it. Robert...shhhh!
Old 08-15-2011, 03:24 PM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)

Originally Posted by mxrich
I should have made it clear that it is a local event in this area for the drivers to show off. Of course all are welcome as always and I am talking to some people about making this happen for the good of all racers. When the details are sorted out everyone will know here.

Sorry you got out of kilter but it's like people that want to be president. They have a plan but won't give the details because someone else will use it and take the credit or use it against them. It happens, even in toy car racing.

And FATKAT pace yourself no need in overdoing it. Robert...shhhh!

Sorry I got carried away there MXrich. You know how it is sometimes.....

Robert
Old 08-15-2011, 05:32 PM
Suspended

I have a secret too. It's in my front pocket, want to reach in there and see what it is?
Old 08-15-2011, 06:02 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Aardvark
I have a secret too. It's in my front pocket, want to reach in there and see what it is?
I hear it's a VERY small secret!
Old 08-15-2011, 06:10 PM
Tech Elite

Hey! Is that the hairy guy that used to race around here? I remember he was pretty fast with a 1/12 car. I wonder what happened to him? Just kidding Mike, I hope everything is going well there. Always a pleasure talking to you. And my hero Aardvark always know's how to keep it real.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mxrich
Hey! Is that the hairy guy that used to race around here? I remember he was pretty fast with a 1/12 car. I wonder what happened to him? Just kidding Mike, I hope everything is going well there. Always a pleasure talking to you. And my hero Aardvark always know's how to keep it real.
Things are getting better every day. The new job has me traveling some with some time for racing, but the best news is that I am ten minutes from the ONLY indoor carpet road course in the entire state of Mississippi!
Old 08-15-2011, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by hairy
Things are getting better every day. The new job has me traveling some with some time for racing, but the best news is that I am ten minutes from the ONLY indoor carpet road course in the entire state of Mississippi!
Mississippi is a state?
Old 08-16-2011, 04:26 PM
Tech Elite

rctech seems to be slow here. Anyhoo, I have several 2X6 boards I can split down the center for about 3 inch walls that should keep it light. That way we can meet anywhere that will have us to put on a show for recuting new racers. I think I still have the sandbags if we need them. Now that I have the PA system there should not be much to stop us from taking the races where the people are. I wonder if Pandoras cycles has enough room? I like Ducati's. Anyway,we can direct them to the Lafayette track once we have them hooked. At least that's the plan. What do you think?
Old 08-19-2011, 06:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

I'm going to my first SCCA Autocross event this Sunday at Eastgate Mall in Chattanooga. Racing 1:1 cars through a sea of cones! I have no idea how it's going to be as I've never been before, but that might be a good type of event to hold an exhibition type RC race.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.