Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
Osama Bin Laden is dead.  Justice for so many. >

Osama Bin Laden is dead. Justice for so many.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Osama Bin Laden is dead. Justice for so many.

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kikcaffine
Check out www.wikipedia.com, there is alot of information on there that you can emancipate your mind with.
Reading wikypedo does help loosen things up in the bathroom, but u could also eat more prunes too.... helps me emancipate every time....

Originally Posted by FTSC10
hpefully u can learn somethn kewl thurr! emancipate? to many syllables for me! what tht right thurr mean son?!

gawd i cant wait for dem thurr gas prices to plummit! osama's dead!

er...wait.
Wrong Osama dude....

Originally Posted by jason douget
I like guns - I love America - I own Guns - I will shoot anyone who threatens the life of one of my loved ones and not to wound them but to kill them - I am glad that we live in a country that gives you the right to protect what is yours (for now at least) - I am so glad that they took this savage off of the face of the earth, i hope they shoved dynamite down his throat when they threw him overboard to watch the fireworks show - the world would have been a much better place had he never been born - his death is great for all americans who truly believe in american values - i am glad we all have some closure to his madness
Jason.............. be more open,........ tell us how you really feel.....

Originally Posted by Atomicsickness
ah's so glad he is died, cuss it all t' tarnation. he got whut he desarves.
JOHN! ITS JOHN! EVERYBODY LOOK ITS JOHN....Missed you at the races dude.....errrr ahhh.....nobody else can read this right??
Old 05-05-2011, 07:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ghostrider86
Reading wikypedo does help loosen things up in the bathroom, but u could also eat more prunes too.... helps me emancipate every time....
You must be one of those iPad or Blackberry owners...lol
Old 05-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well, death photo or not, there will always be conspiracy people like those wackos that think the CIA shot JR from the grassy knoll...or that the gov'y knew that the germans were going to bomb pearl harbor.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:16 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Aardvark
Well, death photo or not, there will always be conspiracy people like those wackos that think the CIA shot JR from the grassy knoll...or that the gov'y knew that the germans were going to bomb pearl harbor.
Beleive nothing, question everything.

Funny thing is, people want proof of EVERYTHING else in life...yet they just completely trust that the guvment is on the up and up.

LOL.