Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Turtle Trax April 29th Friday night

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 02:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Turtle Trax April 29th Friday night

Racing again this friday night, two heats and a main, $15.
Not a series race, just a general friday night race.
Hope to see everyone there!
Old 04-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

are you going to start a new series soon?
Old 04-24-2011, 02:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Its not something we're thinking about at the moment, perhaps after the outdoor track is done and that part is over.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

We will be there. I'm through missing out.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Is there somewhat of an idea when we will be going outside? Been cooped up long enough.....LOL
Old 04-25-2011, 03:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Currently as soon as the ground dries out, it rains again. Three more inches expected Wednesday.

Right now we are just waiting on mother nature to let up. We are moving the track from the front to the back, so we have to prep the back, move the track and stand, and then set up the porta potty, electricity, concession area, etc... Its not just a one day thing. Its also expensive. But right now we've got the equipment and cash, just waiting on the ground to not sink the loader and dozer.
Old 04-25-2011, 06:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default friday nite racing at turtle trax

i was hoping you would race this friday, i'll be there. probably will come up weds, if the bad weather comes in so i won't be able to work out side.
adam did my order come in? seeya weds!! loc4me
Old 04-25-2011, 06:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Whats up BIG CARL! Hope to see you and a big crowd out this Friday.
Old 04-25-2011, 06:22 PM
Tech Elite

Default OUTDOOR TRACK

Guys I want the track done as much as you do. The first season that is all we had to worry about was the track. We are stretched pretty thin right now with the shop and all the other events taking place in GA. If no one remembers this is actually the first time 2wd buggy has been a class at anything but our track in 10 years around these parts. I am fully comitted to promoting and growing the electric seen and supporting the venues that do too. I hope to have the equipment out here this week to begin clearing the new spot for the track. To give a little idea of what we are undertaking here, the current track is 100x60 and we used 50 loads of dirt to build it. We have to move about 200 loads of dirt to level the area for the new track. The old dirt will then be moved to that location and more added to take the track to 125x80. We will also be adding lights for night races and a lot more parking for trailers and such. Be patient as the guy who does this work for me only charges for the diesel used and no labor and I cant take him off a paying job right now. SOON I PROMISE
Old 04-25-2011, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bigtowck
i was hoping you would race this friday, i'll be there. probably will come up weds, if the bad weather comes in so i won't be able to work out side.
adam did my order come in? seeya weds!! loc4me

Tires are here battery supposed to be here Tuesday Carl
Old 04-25-2011, 07:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default team turtles back yard?

hi tt, i know with the rain, an other racing events and operating the best indoor racing facility,in n ga, not to mention making a living at coke cola, an you probably try to sleep ever once in a while, i just really want to thank all the tt guys that give us a place to race no matter the weather. i know building the new track will take time and money, it's very good to see all the excitement.

i can't wait, you guys always build great tracks and run a great show, the way you guys all work together makes tt so much fun, of course you also have the best racers supporting you, if i do say so myself !!!!
rain rain go away.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:26 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks, The support of our locals is why we keep doing it and keep trying to take it to the next level. This track will be awsome and will challenge you like all ours have. Having the track out back will give us more shade during the day which will be really nice.

See everyone Friday!
Old 04-26-2011, 08:15 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bigtowck
hi tt, i know with the rain, an other racing events and operating the best indoor racing facility,in n ga, not to mention making a living at coke cola, an you probably try to sleep ever once in a while, i just really want to thank all the tt guys that give us a place to race no matter the weather. i know building the new track will take time and money, it's very good to see all the excitement.

i can't wait, you guys always build great tracks and run a great show, the way you guys all work together makes tt so much fun, of course you also have the best racers supporting you, if i do say so myself !!!!
rain rain go away.
Yeah, what he said.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Count me in for Friday night.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Me too (like I had a choice )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.