Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
do people not use servo savers anymore? also tire ? >

do people not use servo savers anymore? also tire ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

do people not use servo savers anymore? also tire ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 06:09 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GizmoJunkie
I just looked it up, it says "Grilled cheese sandwich!"

LOL I had to. I tell people with the tatoos that all the time. Kinda pisses them off lol. Most of them dont look it up before inking...

Why do your front tires look so dang wide? They are the suburbs? Maybe its because they have a flat tread compared to my barcodes and bk bars?

I almost have too much steering on the 4wd, i have to dial the dual rate down a little. Maybe ill try some of those?

Yeah, Britton calls her camera lady. I swear he is itching to get on to youtube haha.

I was the guy pitting behind you and brent discussing the truck friday. Sorry i was a little busy. Plus you guys were talking business. I was soldering up a new motor in the 4wd and messing with something else on the SC10 at the same time. I get carried away in my own world sometimes. I wanted to get everything settled long before race time so I wouldnt come across anything I missed later.

Hope to see ya on the track soon!
Clay says the same thing. I think it is because the Thunder Tiger wheels are slightly wider than the B44's wheels. I have to use them though, because it uses a 12mm hex all the way around, with a special offset.

Yes the fronts are M3 suburbs. I got them on sale at tower for $3.95. That is why I use them, they were cheap.....

I like your explanation for the symbol though.....

Grill Cheese Racing FTW!
Old 03-22-2011, 06:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Last edited by epoweredrc; 04-23-2011 at 09:37 PM.