Search

GCS round 2 @ Dalton

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 11:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by P.LOWERY
i will autograph it and give it to u
You can sign your truggy body and give it to me lol.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

i will autograph it and give it to u
Sweet, I always wanted memorabilia collection of sandbaggers
Old 02-27-2011, 11:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BrentH
Xray, This isn't the place for that. Grow up and voice your complaint with some class. I know your pissed but that aint cool.

LET HIM VENT....BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 110 (98%+)

Originally Posted by boomgagem
Sweet, I always wanted memorabilia collection of sandbaggers
if you have ever seen me race u would know thats not true...
Old 02-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Ah PLowery if i was you i would ignore it man. if people want to call you a sand bagger go tell them to look at your lap time and see were you sit in the pro. since your in the same boat i am in you will never be able to please others until you tell them that. then they will leave you alone. and wat is a Sandbagger. im sure we have all seen tehm at races. were tehy just go half speed in quals then when the main comes there turning as fast of lap times as the top pros. lets get for real guys just cause a guys do good in sportsman dont mean they are sand baggers. it aint our fault that we know how to stay on all 4 and turn consistant laps while you keep tumbling down the track ever which way. now i have raced with plowery and dam wat some battles we have had. now at big event i run pro now since what happened last week and for a fact a proven face i was almost dead last in the b main. now some would be pissed and some would be happy. i was the happy. i say this because i had more fun then anything the only difference was that i didnt have the hassle of worring about breaking my car into peaces as if i was in the sportsman class my stuff would of probly been torn to peaces. so guys lay off peoples backs about sand baggin. if want to call some one out go look at there lap times not there finishes. thanks TIM HOBBS
Old 02-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hobbstimothy
Ah PLowery if i was you i would ignore it man. if people want to call you a sand bagger go tell them to look at your lap time and see were you sit in the pro. since your in the same boat i am in you will never be able to please others until you tell them that. then they will leave you alone. and wat is a Sandbagger. im sure we have all seen tehm at races. were tehy just go half speed in quals then when the main comes there turning as fast of lap times as the top pros. lets get for real guys just cause a guys do good in sportsman dont mean they are sand baggers. it aint our fault that we know how to stay on all 4 and turn consistant laps while you keep tumbling down the track ever which way. now i have raced with plowery and dam wat some battles we have had. now at big event i run pro now since what happened last week and for a fact a proven face i was almost dead last in the b main. now some would be pissed and some would be happy. i was the happy. i say this because i had more fun then anything the only difference was that i didnt have the hassle of worring about breaking my car into peaces as if i was in the sportsman class my stuff would of probly been torn to peaces. so guys lay off peoples backs about sand baggin. if want to call some one out go look at there lap times not there finishes. thanks TIM HOBBS
Well someone wanted some drama here is the drama. I could care less to be honest. I'm not going to quit just because I'll never have a good finish. I stay on all fours to, ask anyone who was at the last race in the Fall for All series.

I can only go off race results, and honestly I wouldn't have even bothered looking at his race results had he not butted in on the LiveRC thread and basically told me how sorry I was, and that he was not impressed. I sent him a PM trying to talk and he ignored it. Some guys around here talk shit behind peoples back. If I have something to say I say it, and not sneak around two faced. I'm not one of them. I haven't met anyone I didn't like, and I'm sure Patrick is no different, but he called me out on that thread, so here is the payback.

He has finished 5th and 6th respectively in the last 2 PNB races. So at what point do you consider moving up in class?
Old 02-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Tech Master

Here is a link to that thread..

http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...liverc-10.html

And here is Patrick's comment to me..

it time for me to renew to "Team Terribles", you would be my state rep. not impressed...will not renew with "Team Terribles" its a dvd of a race that you all ready know who wins. it will not change, i have watched the 08 dvd 50 times and maifield still flames...

Read the last few pages, not once was I even talking to him.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:39 AM
Tech Addict

well in order to have to be bumped up you have to finish in the top 3. that is at any race event.... so in that case he has only got a 5 and a 6 so he is 2 spots away from having to bump. so he is still in the good and sorry to hear that. see you guys at the pnb.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Tech Master

well in order to have to be bumped up you have to finish in the top 3. that is at any race event.... so in that case he has only got a 5 and a 6 so he is 2 spots away from having to bump. so he is still in the good and sorry to hear that. see you guys at the pnb.
Well that's your opinion, but mine is when you can go out and win just about anywhere at sportsman, it's time to move up. And 5th and 6th at a huge event like the PNB is pretty awesome. I think I may have made the H main last year

I mean, I don't have anything personal against him, but the proof is in the puddin.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 110 (98%+)

Originally Posted by boomgagem
Well someone wanted some drama here is the drama. I could care less to be honest. I'm not going to quit just because I'll never have a good finish. I stay on all fours to, ask anyone who was at the last race in the Fall for All series.

I can only go off race results, and honestly I wouldn't have even bothered looking at his race results had he not butted in on the LiveRC thread and basically told me how sorry I was, and that he was not impressed. I sent him a PM trying to talk and he ignored it. Some guys around here talk shit behind peoples back. If I have something to say I say it, and not sneak around two faced. I'm not one of them. I haven't met anyone I didn't like, and I'm sure Patrick is no different, but he called me out on that thread, so here is the payback.

He has finished 5th and 6th respectively in the last 2 PNB races. So at what point do you consider moving up in class?
i didnt pm u back just like liverc wouldnt answer your emails, thought you would get it, guess not.... i didnt go behind your back ,it was to u.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:55 AM
Tech Initiate

That was two years ago... Surely he hasnt gotten worse. A last place finish in pro is better than a first place in sportsman.The man clearly needs to move forward and not look back...
Old 02-27-2011, 11:56 AM
Tech Master

i didnt pm u back just like liverc wouldnt answer your emails, thought you would get it, guess not.... i didnt go behind your back ,it was to u.
No I didn't get it. And I still don't get your point of "not renewing" your team terribles membership because I stated my opinion in that thread. .

And no it was not to me, you dodged my PM and didn't handle what I said to you like a man.

You guys can ask anyone I race with how good of a guy I am. But unlike alot of people if I have an opinion about something I'm going to say it. No idea why you jumped in that thread and said anything to me.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default ...

Thanks Clay! A big thanks to my sponsor Robert Pickard. And my pitmen Jeff and Patrick. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have had a chance. Also thanks to the dalton crew. The track was awesome. They put a lot of work into changing the layout to make it fair for everyone. My favorite part of the weekend was watching Chandler Elliot bump up. I'm just happy we have a series around here that can still attract so many people. The GCS is starting to become the Best series in the east. I'd hate for us to lose something like that. Bc I know I don't want to have to travel far away to race when we have the opportunity to here. I think there was some stuff that could have changed as far as how things went yesterday. But I'm sure the promoters will learn and hopefully we won't have problems like that again. Good Job Chandler, I was hoping you bumped up to the A little man. You'll get em next time.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:03 PM
Tech Addict

you know back in the day racing was fun to me and fun for they guys i was always around. people didnt care who won all the time or how we ran or wat class we ran in. man just to race is like a privlege to me. im happy for the friends that can finish on the podium and hope that maybe one day that will be me. now Lowery is a good friend of mine and always has been since day one of me getting into the hobby and Lowery i hope one day you do win the big event some time. but this is just way to much drama on here always something. i dont mean to butt in but man if he didnt want to rejoin back on the team it is none of our busness why he didnt. thats just getting into his personal stuff there. remember were in america we have the right to do as we wont in some cases and rejoining a team is a choice we have as a person. so Lowery ill see you at the PNB man and good luck to you and the rest of the guys racing this year.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Congrats to Mac and Bozer on there wins in 2wd buggy and SCT! That was some good racing!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.