Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3RD ANNUAL TOY FOR TOTS NORTH GEORGIA

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm not sure if there is a class for me but I will again bring some toys for the Marines to put where they are needed.

"Turtle track crew, I would love for you guys to come up to show the Battlefield and Dalton crews what we are missing by not running the 2wd electrics. I know its fun but alot these have not seen them run.

Ed and would like to thank everyone in advance for you help on this."

They have always been there, it's just hard to see something moving that fast.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Take that off road god!
Old 10-29-2010, 03:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Aight this is what I came up with along with bringing toys for Dion to Dalton. We are gonna bring a group up for the "money race" at dalton and will donate any winnings from our group in the 2wd buggy class to Dion as well.

Gene Samuels
Turtle Trax Raceway
Old 10-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Turtle
Aight this is what I came up with along with bringing toys for Dion to Dalton. We are gonna bring a group up for the "money race" at dalton and will donate any winnings from our group in the 2wd buggy class to Dion as well.

Gene Samuels
Turtle Trax Raceway
thats a cool idea, bring a bunch !
Old 10-29-2010, 05:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

One thing i have found out is the rc racing world is you have the chance to meet some really alsome people. I can personally vouch for the turtle track racers, they are all top shelf people. I have made some really great friend in the hobby and looking forward making many more.

I appreciate everyones effort to put georgia on the map in rc racing. Thanks guys. Dion
Old 10-29-2010, 08:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Dion, how long will the mains be??
Old 10-30-2010, 02:50 AM
Tech Adept

yes guys Mr.C.Fields will be there to give a gift to the kids for christmas and have a good time racing my good friends from all over...
Old 10-30-2010, 05:52 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by brofroe
Dion, how long will the mains be??
A main electric 7min
A main 1/8th buggy 15mjn
A main 1/8th truggy 15min

B main will be 10min
Old 10-30-2010, 12:19 PM
Tech Master

If anyone wants to donate for the Toys for Tots you can paypal me at [email protected] or mail money to me at the following address.

Dion Potter
1320 east sherry dr
rossville ga 30741

Any money donations will be use to buy more toys for the TFT.

Thanks Dion
Old 10-31-2010, 09:44 AM
Tech Adept

I will be there, what better way to give to kids than have a race. I hope everyone can make it and bring some toys or some extra money(or both). Can't wait.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default ok

so iam the new proud owner of a mbx6 buggy and i have got to race this beast of a machine i walk into my house and thier it sets just looking at me like coty when are we gonna race. gahhhhh it brings a tear to my eye and guess who has been talking the crap all of last week and now this week mr paul ''the too fast run out of gas pit man'' conway lol sorry dude i had to do it. but here is my turn iam calling out to anyone that thinks they got the stuff like paul to beat me. its my first race back since 08 with a buggy and iam ready. iam only doing this to get racers out to support this race. people here latley we have had a bad turnout and iam tired of it so lets all get together and have a really good time this weekened. i will see you all on the track later C.Ingram
Old 11-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rc31cli
so iam the new proud owner of a mbx6 buggy and i have got to race this beast of a machine i walk into my house and thier it sets just looking at me like coty when are we gonna race. gahhhhh it brings a tear to my eye and guess who has been talking the crap all of last week and now this week mr paul ''the too fast run out of gas pit man'' conway lol sorry dude i had to do it. but here is my turn iam calling out to anyone that thinks they got the stuff like paul to beat me. its my first race back since 08 with a buggy and iam ready. iam only doing this to get racers out to support this race. people here latley we have had a bad turnout and iam tired of it so lets all get together and have a really good time this weekened. i will see you all on the track later C.Ingram

Coty, I'll see ya in the sportsman class...your rustier than a barn door hinge..drive a buggy like Justin Bunch.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rc31cli
BAHHHhahahahah .. I've seen you race ..

I'm glad your going to be there supporting this event!!!!

Maybe you can bump up to the Sportsman A-Main and run with Dave and I

Coty .. who???
Old 11-01-2010, 04:30 PM

I won't be able to make it, UPS is crazy this time of year, but I will send some money with my bro. up there Dion. Everyone think of this; "If you are or were or possibly will be one the less fortunate, wouldn't you appreciate the thoughtfullness of this great bunch of people?" Rock on Dion, great cause, hope you have a great turn out! Everyone that races and donates, you are a great bunch!
Old 11-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

There is a chance that several of us from Knoxville will make it down for this race. For those of us that have not been there can someone give me an overview of the track, event, classes etc...?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.