Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Whats going on with Atlrcsupercross?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Last edited by mrueye; 11-09-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hairy
The guy that posted this cute little thumbnail has never been to this track, never intends to go to this track yet he'll darn sure egg it on!

If you've ever been in a track owners shoes you would know they're a tight fit!....somtimes you yell "OUCH"!

Give it time .... it'll be OK!
Old 08-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mrueye
Wow...I like when track owners throw chairs out on the track like a WWF event

That was the end for me...
2nd wow. Personally, mine was the "its not racist" racist rant on another forum. And no, I have never been there.. I was sure as shit going to.. but then.. no thanks.

And yes, thanks to those freedoms that allow those rants, some of us are also free to talk about this, positively, negatively, ignorantly and incoherently
Old 08-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I won't be back. Of course I'm not in the club so it doesn't matter.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

<---- Internet Joker.

Thought the track was cool just needed some work on jump facing. Sucks that things imploded.

Originally Posted by Jasta
I shouldnt have to get phone calls about what some joker is saying on the internet.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BrentH
I won't be back. Of course I'm not in the club so it doesn't matter.
I still have a Members Only jacket in the closet.... does that count?

Old 08-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

I like the new layout. Cant be easy running a track, alot of opinions etc.. A club membership would allow for a steady revenue stream. I dont mind paying to have a close track to my house thats open more often than not. IF theres rules problems, let the members hash it out, not someone who has never been there. That being said a large % of the racers there are the electrics. He said he tweaked it so hopefully everyone still comes out. I enjoy watching all the classes.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jasta
Details and benefits are, of course, for club members ears.
Wait... you have to join to find out what the benefits of being a member are? Yeah, that's not backwards. GLWT.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

I think Andy and his track will be fine. He has a decent following of Local drivers, and will continue to make the track better. I see he posted that he has made it more 1/10th scale friendly, which is great for the guys who want to run that.

Jasta posted:The track is fine. The jumps are fine. After some small tweaking Everyone is ripping the course up and having fun. Even and especially stock SCTs.
Some of the most frustrating sections are now the most satisfying.
I have not been there but this looks good.....

Yeah he can get a bit hot under the collar, but I have seen first hand how difficult it is to try and run a track just starting up.

I was'nt bashing before, just did'nt understand the hype of wanting to try and form new classes, when it's geared toward 1/8th scale ( last time I was there )

Don't stop coming because of one incident, we've all been pissed a time or two..
Old 08-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Come on folks . We are talking about Jasta here . What did you really expect from him ? Anyone that has raced with him knows he is notorious for blowing a gasket and throwing a temper tantrum. I'm suprised it has taken this long for him to blow up.

It's no secret that I race primarily at VRP. I have never seen Vince blow up under any kind of pressure and he was a start up track last year too. So the excuse that this is a start up track is a load of crap.

I think going to a club format is a death wish too. It's like letting the crazy's run the asylum. You will always have people with different opinions and not being able to agree. Then you get folks pissed off and leaving. Having one person in charge taking suggestions from the racers is better all around.

I really hope they hang in there. Kicking people to the curb that are trying to help you succeed ( Motes ) is not very good to get other folks to help you.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Damn u all are taking this stuff to seriouse i would build the track the way i liked it and if u didnt wont to run on it then go some where else and one thing about it u will not please everone and no i havent never ran there but i have heard good things about it.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hairdog
I really hope they hang in there. Kicking people to the curb that are trying to help you succeed ( Motes ) is not very good to get other folks to help you.
Let me clear that up. I did get the boot. I left on my own. When someone ask for your help. Then takes none of the advice you give. Then its time to move on. The race on the 31st was just the last straw left in my hat.

My 1st and 2nd post on here were simple to do one thing. Light a small fire under his ace. With the hope that things change for the better. So far I see the track is back on the forum. Maybe thats a sign of good thing to come.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

RC cars

Serious business.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kikcaffine
RC cars

Serious business.
Its like crack. Try it once and your hooked for life
Old 08-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The track's forum is back up on georgiarcracers.com now, and he is having a race this weekend I do believe.
And remember, never judge a man unless you have walked a mile in his moccasins.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.