Wiki Posts
Search

Thanks Battlefield RC

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 11:38 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Thanks Battlefield RC

I just wanted to say thanks to Dion for helping me nurture some new folks into the hobby. I think they got what they were looking for and they are confident that if they have a problem that they dont understand, they can find help with it. I cant wait for Eli to discover the truck on Christmas morning.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by snoopyrc
I just wanted to say thanks to Dion for helping me nurture some new folks into the hobby. I think they got what they were looking for and they are confident that if they have a problem that they dont understand, they can find help with it. I cant wait for Eli to discover the truck on Christmas morning.
Thanks for recruiting a new rc racer.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up battlefield rc and raceway

yes dion is good and knodgeable about rc hobbies. i just got my buggy and he has helped me a lot. also what else i liked about this hobby was the people at the track when they was racing, they showed me and my grandson things about it. all was very couterious and helped promote the hobby. this post does not have spell check as you can see i need it. see all of you at the track maybe some one can show me how to out run dion
Old 10-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by john davis
see all of you at the track maybe some one can show me how to out run dion
Hmmmm. Well its been years since I have raced with Dion and I just remembered, every time I won he was racing in a differrent class.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:08 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by john davis
yes dion is good and knodgeable about rc hobbies. i just got my buggy and he has helped me a lot. also what else i liked about this hobby was the people at the track when they was racing, they showed me and my grandson things about it. all was very couterious and helped promote the hobby. this post does not have spell check as you can see i need it. see all of you at the track maybe some one can show me how to out run dion
just ask dylan (1/10 elec) how to beat big D.......takes him to school quite often!!!!! think dion does win when there is a blue moon tho
Old 10-28-2009, 08:13 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rc nutz
just ask dylan (1/10 elec) how to beat big D.......takes him to school quite often!!!!! think dion does win when there is a blue moon tho
There is two kind of racers. One kind is like you that races his mouth about those that are real good. The second is the one that is not afraid to get out there and race. The 1,000,000 dallor question is which one are you? Just a hint you have already pointed out that I race.

Last edited by bigde2001; 10-28-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by bigde2001
There is two kind of racers. One kind is like you that races his mouth about is real good. The second is the one that is not afraid to get out there and race. The 1,000,000 dallor question is which one are you? Just a hint you have already pointed out that I race.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by NuthinFancy91
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
you remembered
Old 10-29-2009, 06:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by bigde2001
There is two kind of racers. One kind is like you that races his mouth about those that are real good. The second is the one that is not afraid to get out there and race. The 1,000,000 dallor question is which one are you? Just a hint you have already pointed out that I race.
me....race MY mouth??? i would never!!!! look lets set the record straight,i have the equipment the ONLY reason i dont race and whoop up on you is because.......i dont have the skills but if you need some advice on climbing fences im your man!!!!!
Old 10-29-2009, 07:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I want to say thanks to these people of helping out this summer. the first i would like to thank is Dion for all the parts and an awesome a** track to race on. had a blast dion. the next would be Paul i want to thank him for helping me with a motor wen i had none then with parts and wat to do to a buggy setup to get it running the right way. Coty for all the rides and getting me back into it and opening my eyes to a losi buggy. if it wasnt for him i would of never got a losi buggy thanks man for being a good friend. Bren for leting me race his CEN and i almost got it to victory lane and leting borrow things wen needed. i also like to say that im glad to see all the old racing people come back to the hobby like Garrett (sorry man if i spelled wrong) and Tutor(sorry if spelled wrong again). i had a blast this summer and hope that next summer will be just as good as this yr was. oh and i also cant forget about Edd to. for two track owners i believe that they do a tremendous job on keeping people happy with track set ups and always willing to help people out. well hope to see all of you guys next summer.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:38 PM
Tech Regular

Holler at us when you get your parole.

p.s.School is paying off!
Old 05-27-2010, 12:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Big D if you see this shoot me a email at [email protected]