Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
TURTLETRAX Saturday 7/25 @ 2PM >

TURTLETRAX Saturday 7/25 @ 2PM

TURTLETRAX Saturday 7/25 @ 2PM

Old 07-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 31794ty
Im guessing the condensor is the blue cylinder thing. Its hooked up just fine and the lights come on and it powers the servo. But nothing happens when you hit the throttle. Something got messed up when I was changing the settings... The program just locked up and it would close. So I had to shut the computer down by hitting the power button. While waiting for the computer to come back on, I plugged the esc in and everything worked except the throttle. I just hope horizon hobbies will be understanding and send me out a new one so I can race this weekend.
What speedo did you get? If you can try to get the standard setup on it again by setting it without a computer. Also does your servo work with the radio or is it just powered up. It could be your receiver.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Turtle
What speedo did you get? If you can try to get the standard setup on it again by setting it without a computer. Also does your servo work with the radio or is it just powered up. It could be your receiver.
Its a losi xceleron system. Its definately the esc. The servo turns left and right just fine and the fan works on the esc. It doesn't work trying to set it up with the programing card. The different colored lights don't come on. I have seen them lite up randomly so I know they work.