Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TURTLETRAX 6-14 Race Date

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Randy Nukem

P.S. Now all I need is for GT40 to show up and I'll look like a speed demon Lets see what it is this week, cross stich practice, kneedle point. Something will keep him away

The mere mention of my name caused you to post this twice I see.
And if you must know this Sunday is Quilting for me. But since you've called me out, I might just try and make it. Are you still running the Slash class or have you graduated to the professional ranks of 2wd buggy?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tinasam
buggy link is given but the video is still uploading at the moment, just wait your turn (whatsa matta did you run out of bo-beenies?)
One would be good right now.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Ahhhhh..... The epic battle of Randy vs. Randy is making its way to TurtleTrax.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

POLL!
I want to get everyones opinion on Sunday racing. It's not like Saturday where you have Sunday to recover and alot of you travel far and have to get up early to go to work Monday. Would you rather?

A. Start at 12 and run a full program.
OR
B. Start at 2 like Saturday and run 2 qualifiers and a Main.

Just PM me with an A or B and I will decide by Thursday.

Thanks Gene
Old 06-09-2009, 04:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FordGT40
The mere mention of my name caused you to post this twice I see.
And if you must know this Sunday is Quilting for me. But since you've called me out, I might just try and make it. Are you still running the Slash class or have you graduated to the professional ranks of 2wd buggy?
All you have to do is look at the results to tell. At least in the slash I was mid pack. In the 2wd I cant even see the pack.

You definatly need to come out, its a great setup. I may have to talk to Turtle about leaving a table and chair so I can ride my bike down more often.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Team Turtle
POLL!
I want to get everyones opinion on Sunday racing. It's not like Saturday where you have Sunday to recover and alot of you travel far and have to get up early to go to work Monday. Would you rather?

A. Start at 12 and run a full program.
OR
B. Start at 2 like Saturday and run 2 qualifiers and a Main.

Just PM me with an A or B and I will decide by Thursday.

Thanks Gene
I like the way you think Gene!
Old 06-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 216 (100%+)

Hey guys, track looks like a lot of fun. I'm gonna try and make it out this sunday and run some 4wd mod and slash..
Old 06-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

I remember seeing a few 4wd out practicing last week, hope they will be racing this coming week...would love to have a 4wd, slash, and buggy class running this weekend!

Remember all its $15 for the first class but only $5 for each additional class you want to run.

Oh and thanks everyone for bringing cash, currently we are not capable of taking any checks or credit cards, so that little stop to the ATM is very appreciated by the staff of Turtle Trax.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jspurgin
Hey guys, track looks like a lot of fun. I'm gonna try and make it out this sunday and run some 4wd mod and slash..
Make sure you bring a bunch of your friends down Jamie.

Last time I saw you was up in Trenton with Cooper on the carpet track.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ShaunMac
Make sure you bring a bunch of your friends down Jamie.

Last time I saw you was up in Trenton with Cooper on the carpet track.
The Professor/Track Nazi has spoken! You WILL bring friends, you WILL race, eich!
Old 06-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

It would be great to see a class of 4wd's run this weekend. I ran a B44 with a 5.5 in it this past weekend and must say Im itching to get one myself. Maybe Mod truck and Mod buggy too. Then I will be back where I was 10 years ago.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 216 (100%+)

I'm trying to get a couple of my buddies to come down this weekend. I'll be running a b44 with the 5.5
Old 06-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Tech Master

I'm new to this Lipo stuff so help me out with this guys. Losi buggy with Orion 2400mah 20C lipo. Will I be able to keep up with speed or will I not have enough juice to hang? I got a pretty good deal on the charger now working on batteries. Oh if this means anything, I'll be running novak cyclone with a brushed motors for now.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

you should be good for a six minute main. i will be running brushed as well. just dont run over that six minutes and you should be fine with that low capacity pack. if it isn't enough im sure someone there will have a pack that would last you the main.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JustWill75
I'm new to this Lipo stuff so help me out with this guys. Losi buggy with Orion 2400mah 20C lipo. Will I be able to keep up with speed or will I not have enough juice to hang? I got a pretty good deal on the charger now working on batteries. Oh if this means anything, I'll be running novak cyclone with a brushed motors for now.
I ran the B-main and the A-main on Saturday(12 minutes total) and pulled 2000mah out of my 4200mah Lipo. I did not top off the pack between runs. I do run a 13.5 brushless but you should not pull double the mah out of a pack I did. I do have a driving style that promotes lower power use. So your mileage will vary.

Basically, you should be fine.

Also, if any of you brushed motor guys need some motors I have some that you can pick through. I would like to sell them if I can. I will bring them Sunday. Most are mod's but there are some 27t and some 19t motors in there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.