Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Primetime offroad 4/25

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 09:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by LMRacing
Nobody minded my plaing with my world GT car on saturday last week, you just need to watch out for people walking all over the track getting it dirty Guys the off-roaders really need to walk around the on-road track instead of all over it too keep it as clean as possible for the guys that want to use it. I seem to be one of few that thinks to walk around the track. Especialy on muddy days, then we have to clean all that crap up and re-prep the track before we can use it again. I dont mind sliding my cars around the track but there are guys that would rather really practice than just play like I do.

That being said Im off till tuesday so I will probobly attend loganville on saturday sorry guys Id just like to take some pictures at a bigger track.

Fitzhiggens u got PM
We've said it for years. If PT would remove the stairs that lead directly onto the on-road track surface it would eliminate this problem and open up more room for the track. It's a win win situation. But it seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

You're not just going to take pictures at Loganville are you Adam? You do plan on racing right?
Old 04-24-2009, 01:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i'll race with any one that wants too

Last edited by hairy; 04-24-2009 at 08:03 PM. Reason: sounds better
Old 04-24-2009, 01:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hairy
i'll bang doors with any one that wants too
That just sounds like a good way to catch somthing to me
Old 04-24-2009, 03:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Oh I'll bring my slash with me and decide at the track if I will run or not. Id really rather run on-road this week since its running. I dont know if I will run and take pictures or just take pictures just yet