Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 11:12 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up Race Results

http://track.nexusracing.com/dirLIST...dfMTRNQVIyMDA5
Old 03-15-2009, 06:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Nice racing with you Darkside. I don't see how all of you guys can drive those little things so fast. At least I was able to provide a moving chicane for you, Melvin, and Chad. It was fun!!
Old 03-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

yeah i would have to agree that VTA race was awesome. Alot of fun there.. thanks for coming down Darkside
Old 03-16-2009, 09:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Pics are up

http://www.limitedmobilityracing.com
Old 03-16-2009, 09:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FordGT40
Nice racing with you Darkside. I don't see how all of you guys can drive those little things so fast. At least I was able to provide a moving chicane for you, Melvin, and Chad. It was fun!!
The vintage cars are really slow if you've been driving a touring car or somthing like the world GT car. Running the vintage seems like its in slow motion. Listening to your car running down the track it sounded like a 27 turn brushed motor, is that what your running? the 21.5 with a lipo pack is MUCH faster. I ran a 13.5 4 cell and a 19 turn 4 cell setup in my car and melvin would still eat me alive in the straight. on a larger track the 21.5 has less of an edge, but on that small track 21.5 lipo is the way to go. When running outdoors Ive heard the 17.5 4 cell is acctualy the fastest option
Old 03-16-2009, 09:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by LMRacing
The vintage cars are really slow if you've been driving a touring car or somthing like the world GT car. Running the vintage seems like its in slow motion. Listening to your car running down the track it sounded like a 27 turn brushed motor, is that what your running? the 21.5 with a lipo pack is MUCH faster. I ran a 13.5 4 cell and a 19 turn 4 cell setup in my car and melvin would still eat me alive in the straight. on a larger track the 21.5 has less of an edge, but on that small track 21.5 lipo is the way to go. When running outdoors Ive heard the 17.5 4 cell is acctualy the fastest option
Nope. I'm afraid I am already running lipo and 21.5. I just drive that slow! One thing you may have been hearing from my car though was my front left tire came unglued twice, including in the main so it was bouncing around and making a lot of noise rubbing on the body. My car seems about as fast as everyone else's down the straight but I let off way earlier and overshoot every turn. But it's still fun!
Old 03-16-2009, 07:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

thanks....had a good time...1st time out with the new car....I raced both cars this weekend here at home(THUNDER)...my VTA car put in some pretty fast laps......hope some of you make it here for the big March 29th race...

going to work on my 17.5 TCR and VTA for this race...love to see both