Wiki Posts
Search

1/8 Scale on-road GT2 racing...

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 08:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default 1/8 Scale on-road GT2 racing...

So I bought a Kyosho Audi DTM GT2 car a few weeks ago. I love it! Besides the SugarBowl, where else is there to race these? And does SugarBowl have a class for it?

I am planning on converting it to a bump start, are there any rules for this class I need to be aware of? Tires, motors, etc.?

Old 10-16-2008, 02:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)

Is that an inferno gt? I like that body guess that's new. But if it an inferno gt yes there is a class for it up at the bowl. I believe the rules keep everything stock except you can use the kyosho slicks
Old 10-16-2008, 03:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by modhobby
So I bought a Kyosho Audi DTM GT2 car a few weeks ago. I love it! Besides the SugarBowl, where else is there to race these? And does SugarBowl have a class for it?

I am planning on converting it to a bump start, are there any rules for this class I need to be aware of? Tires, motors, etc.?

Alex,

There is a class for these cars. I own one too and love it. Come on up Sunday and I will help you get yours set-up for Sugarbowl.

Lee
Old 10-16-2008, 03:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Cool. I will be there Sunday. Lee, bring another one of those gears again ;(, if you have the evolve 2nd gear then bring one of those too, someone on the on-road thread suggested that. I have several of those gears on order from Kyosho but won't be here until Monday. See you Sunday.

Originally Posted by Winner's Circle
Alex,

There is a class for these cars. I own one too and love it. Come on up Sunday and I will help you get yours set-up for Sugarbowl.

Lee
Old 10-16-2008, 06:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I just got one 3 weeks ago , they are a blast to drive! The Sugarbowl is a great track for them.