TOP GUN NOTICE!!!!!!!

Old 07-22-2008, 09:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shadow102
Hey does your son want to race this weekend at the top gun? I may be able to come up with a second car to bring with me
Nah its cool. thanks for the offer tho.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by snoopyrc
I wish I could take a pill that would make me not post on the forum. At least the Official USVTA thread. A lightning strike to my computer obviously didnt stop me.
Oh, I see. I went over to that thread to catch up. I didn't know they were killing you over there. The Apexspeed guy doesn't know you or he would never talk to you like that. Or maybe he would, I appreciate what he's done in starting this class but he could use a little more tact in some of his responses. Anyway, you know how much fun it is at our level so I'm sure we'll see that non conforming Cuda again soon. One other thing...600 miles on a jet ski?
Old 07-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joe_jenkins
i should be there with mini...
Joe bring the 12th scale too
Old 07-22-2008, 07:21 PM
Tech Elite

12th scale
12th scale
12th scale
12th scale
12th scale
12th scale
12th scale
12th scale
Old 07-22-2008, 07:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

VTA
VTA
VTA
VTA
VTA
VTA
VTA
VTA
Old 07-22-2008, 07:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

TOURING
TOURING
TOURING
TOURING
TOURING
TOURING
TOURING

I WIN
Old 07-23-2008, 04:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

i dont want to run my 12th scale out there again
Old 07-23-2008, 09:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FordGT40
Oh, I see. I went over to that thread to catch up. I didn't know they were killing you over there. The Apexspeed guy doesn't know you or he would never talk to you like that. Or maybe he would, I appreciate what he's done in starting this class but he could use a little more tact in some of his responses. Anyway, you know how much fun it is at our level so I'm sure we'll see that non conforming Cuda again soon. One other thing...600 miles on a jet ski?

Yeah Im getting chewed on by his little heyenas now. I do feel like I am among friends when I run at Prime Time. Everything that gets said to me over there is by people who are half way across the country and they make quick easy judgements. I know that its no big deal and I should just use the numbers. I just think the whole attitude of it sucks.

Monkey dont let the guys in the Official VTA thread keep you from the fun that is found in this class. I have had a blast running my naked Cuda. Show up at Prime Time and run and have fun. You will discover that the Jerks in the Official thread are just paper tigers. The only fun they have had in a long time is the flame job they have given me.

600miles. You can catch up on it at http://www.tennesseeriver600.comIt should be the ride of a life time, but on the other hand what have I gotten myself into. My local team has raised around three grand for the Childrens miracle network. We will see what the whole ride comes too.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:27 AM
Tech Adept

Hey snoopy. I just wnet and looked at the vta thread, I am not going back to that thread. They are just trying to get your goat. I started to post another thread saying " they just don't get it" and leave a final sentence saying that i would not return to that thread. ( just lost another person) I have met you and have heard the things that you have done for the hobby. Don't let those
"HELMETS" get you down. they flammed several people on that thread. Let theme have it, (thread). I think the problem is fixxed here in georgia. We all are just here to have fun anf i think everybody here is on the same page with that. Hey idea, VTA open mod class, vta dody, any vintage tire and wheel,
and whatever you can fit under the hood. if you can get those tires to hook at 50mphs, you the man and you get the trophey. hope to race ya soon.

george
Old 07-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Tech Champion

Well on one hand if its their club and thats how they want it then why should I really get upset about it. I just dont like being told that I have to do something when I dont see a really good reason for it.
Old 07-25-2008, 05:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

i cant make it...
Old 07-25-2008, 05:50 AM
Tech Elite

bummer joe was hoping to run a little 12th scale looks like cooper is out running oval now so I guess only ta for me
Old 07-25-2008, 03:56 PM
Tech Elite

Well on one hand if its their club and thats how they want it then why should I really get upset about it. I just dont like being told that I have to do something when I dont see a really good reason for it.
Snoop, that's easy! Tell the world to suck eggs. When this first started here I didn't think it would go anywhere because it looked like another touring class. With the the rules set by the racers here it turned out to be a very cool class to enter with simple rules that even newbies can get into. Let everyone else worry if the car needs a rear view mirror sticker on it or if the tires have to be painted with raised white letters. The gang here is racing and having a ball with it at every meet. And it's the same for everyone. Remember, all we need are the three Ups. Showup, signup, and lineup.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:59 PM
Tech Champion

Thats right baby! My track, my friends, Good times.

Oh look this VTA rule is bent on the end. I guess thats to keep it from STICKING anybody. Sorry I wont make it Sunday. If you want anything, My F1, My VTA. I need to know as early as possible so I can leave it out for you.

Otherwise I will see you all when I get back. Hey Outlaw, we need your camera.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:04 AM
Tech Elite

Thats right baby! My track, my friends, Good times.

Oh look this VTA rule is bent on the end. I guess thats to keep it from STICKING anybody. Sorry I wont make it Sunday. If you want anything, My F1, My VTA. I need to know as early as possible so I can leave it out for you.

Otherwise I will see you all when I get back. Hey Outlaw, we need your camera.
I'm good! But I do know which window is not locked if I want to make a sandwich on the way down.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.