Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi Body tried to go awol

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

lmao.....funniest part is you think this has anything to do with your "smack talk" If you didnt notice I talked to EVERYONE else at the track at some point. The 1 person every one thought I was hating on the most.....I spent the most time at their tent BS'in with. Coty. It is nothing to do with dishing it and taking it. I take smack talk from alot of people everyday about RC. Hell ask Josh...me and him go back and forth EVERY day. Hell Im the worst at Smack talking myself. You have never and will never see me make mention im good at driving RC. Im 1 of the worst out there.

Your right tho..it is sad I have to quit running cause I thought there was already someone I had a strong disliking for but yet it wasnt enough to stop me from talkign to them or racing with them.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Flying Monkey
If you didnt notice I talked to EVERYONE else at the track at some point. .
I think we are seeing the root of this problem here. You think everyone is watching YOU. No, nobody noticed you made a courtesy call to Cody's tent, no one gives a damn. No I didn't notice you did not come to talk to me, I'm not over there "gee I hope monkey comes over, man I'd love to talk to him - I can't wait". You seem to give a damn about this a lot more than I do.

We're obviously at a stopping point since you are not willing to admit your issue has nothing to do with the forum. This is the only place we have ever been jabbing at each other in any way, and I certainly did not take any of it seriously, nor anything I have ever said. It's the damn internet. BFD.

All I see you repeatedly saying is "that $1800 truggy". That seems to be your sticking point. Don't worry about what I have in my truck. It's mine. I worked for it, I drive it. As stated earlier, it was said in jest to poke at something you said - which I don't even recall what. Here's a news flash...... just about everyone has $1500 or more in their cars here. Wether it is all at once like I did, or spread out over time. Everyone has spent about the same so don't worry about it. If you add up the amount of money you put into these cars over a years time nobody spends less than $2000 total to buy them and keep them running all year long. Especially if you're breaking parts. You're looking at $300 in gas alone for just one car, much less the many people that run two or more. So you can quit yapping about the cost of my truck, everyone has the same amount invested - even if spent differently.

Nobody here is rich, including myself. We all work our ass off to buy these things and enjoy them. When I was done spending 2 months savings to put my truck together, I couldn't afford tires. I've been driving on slicks and talking about getting tires for 2 months openly here in the forums. I spent my play money building this thing and didn't have any left over for maintenance. That's life, everyone is broke after trying to keep this hobby going. "The money pit".

So you have no reason to be pissy about anything. I saved up and built my truck the way I wanted it, spent everything I had saved, and I'm just as broke as everyone else. Quit hating.........

If it isn't a problem with my truck cost and it isn't the forum you have nothing to base your feelings on so pick one.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Obviosly you cared enough to post a pic. And obviously you cared enough to to come up to me and try talkign to me at the track (when i walked away from you) Look we obviously arent going to get along. So Im done. Ill be the 1 to walk away.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Tech Master

You walked away from me? LOL..... I was running back to get my camera off the tripod and you were running up the driver stand to video the race - both of us trying to get where we were headed within 30 seconds when the race was starting going in opposite directions of each other. I wouldn't have stopped to talk to you if you were holding free beer, the race was starting and my camera was 300 feet away. How any of this matters I do not know. All you keep saying is "I didn't stop to talk to you, nah nah nah". I'm supposed to have noticed you didn't drop everything and quit filming to have a chat with me? I feel like I'm talking to the girls of "the view" or something. Who cares about yapping, it's race day.

It's easy to see that you are avoiding the issue, so continue avoiding it. The roughly 150 people in the local area reading this see me trying to talk to you and you finding a way to avoid it by talking about anything and everything EXCEPT the issue, so that solves that.

Monkey, I cordially invite you to come out to Dion's and race with me, enjoy your time, have a few laughs.

That is that. /END

Fawk this soap opera.........
Old 06-11-2008, 11:57 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I think yall sould race it out and have a beer afterwards lol
Old 06-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 216 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cplunk3
I agree with Plunkett Hell, i had enough beer this past weekend for everyone lol... Hey Plunkett, are you racing this weekend???
Old 06-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Suspended

I was thinking that some sort of girlie mud-rasslin' bitch-slapping contest might be better suited to settle things once and for all.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by jspurgin
I agree with Plunkett Hell, i had enough beer this past weekend for everyone lol... Hey Plunkett, are you racing this weekend???
Yeah I will be racing you want to race saturday to?
Old 06-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Tech Initiate

race!!! race!!! race!!! race!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 06:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

None of my business but it hurts to see two of my fellow racers in disagreement. I have alot of recspect for both of you guys and wish I could see the two of you start respecting each other. Im just a concerned person here.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:34 PM
Tech Master

Yeah I will be racing you want to race saturday to?
Where? Tricky Ricky's?

Originally Posted by bigde2001
None of my business but it hurts to see two of my fellow racers in disagreement. I have alot of recspect for both of you guys and wish I could see the two of you start respecting each other. Im just a concerned person here.
<--- doesn't have a problem. Trying to mind my own bid-ness over here and it comes looking for me.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Revo-lution
Where? Tricky Ricky's?

<--- doesn't have a problem. Trying to mind my own bid-ness over here and it comes looking for me.
I will race ricks, dalton it doesnt matter to me
Old 06-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Tech Master

I've never ran Dalton, and I've only ran Ricks once. The Dalton track looks quite tasty though. More my style between the two just based on it's size and technicality. I have some new MT Switches that should do well there.

Old 06-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 216 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Revo-lution
I've never ran Dalton, and I've only ran Ricks once. The Dalton track looks quite tasty though. More my style between the two just based on it's size and technicality. I have some new MT Switches that should do well there.

Hey Revo, switches are decent at Dalton but Panther Gators are by far the best for truggy.. Theres not a better tire for that track,,,
Old 06-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Tech Master

Ohhhhh nice.

I have MT Switches, Crime Fighters, Holeshots, X-patterns, BOAS, and I think one more, but not gators.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.