Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
Sorry but i have to get this off my chest.... >

Sorry but i have to get this off my chest....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sorry but i have to get this off my chest....

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

i really dont see that much of a difference except you have more personal contact that's it but anyways everyone has there own opinion so that yours and i dont care what anyone things about me and my sponsorships but i guess if i made a ton of money i wouldn't need a sponsor neither. and jason why are you not going to race around here anymore.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ya, this is Jason. It chaps me when someone works hard for something, then gets slammed for it. You rip on Coty about having a CEN deal, well, I'm happy for him that he's got a full deal. It takes alot more than just being faster than somebody to be sponsored, and yes, Coty is sponsored. He's been loyal to CEN for quite a while. How many times have you seen people go ask him for parts and he hands them over and says, don't worry about it. He could be a butt and be stingy, but he's not. So I think he's earned it. And the term "pro" is a little bit different in rc. Theres probably about 10 "pro" drivers in the world that actually make a living off of rc. So it's a touch different. You have to seperate skill levels to make competition fair. Having everyone running sportsman except for Adam Drake, Cavaleri, etc., would be about as fair as having the Braves play a 4-6yr old t-ball team. If your winning sportsman all the time and are content with that, might be time to move on to another sport. No sense in sandbagging around ruining it for somebody else. So, you need to have the next step up, and that would be pro class. And as far as everybody else that has "deals", why rip on them? You've got to start somewhere to get your foot in the door. This crap is expensive, so if someone tells me there going to pay for half of my parts, why would I tell them no?
Old 05-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

yeah you guys are right...I should just talk behind someones back instead of to them. I didnt call any names out no where. but whatever back to your regularly scheduled program
Old 05-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Tech Initiate

my bad, it wasn't flying monkey that said they watched him "tumble down the track". So sorry. I understand you don't wan't to talk behind someones back, and I do commend you for that. I just don't understand how it bothers you bad enough to get on a forum and start a whole thread about it. If rc car racing stresses you out bad enough to where it weighs on you and you have to "get it off your chest", then you might take it a whole lot more seriously than you think you do. And I don't want you, or anyone else to take this the wrong way. I've known Chris since he started racing, and havent seen this whole attitude before. Just wondering what brought it all on.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Tech Adept

lol you all are too funny! No one was called out by anyone but by that Wham bam person. And it's a fact of life people are going to brag and other people are going to get tired of hearing about. As for the personal slams, I think you all are being a bit childish. Grow up and go play with your toys. lol
Old 05-28-2008, 04:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jboy427
my bad, it wasn't flying monkey that said they watched him "tumble down the track". So sorry. I understand you don't wan't to talk behind someones back, and I do commend you for that. I just don't understand how it bothers you bad enough to get on a forum and start a whole thread about it. If rc car racing stresses you out bad enough to where it weighs on you and you have to "get it off your chest", then you might take it a whole lot more seriously than you think you do. And I don't want you, or anyone else to take this the wrong way. I've known Chris since he started racing, and havent seen this whole attitude before. Just wondering what brought it all on.
the tumbling down the track was in reference to me....we all know how i go around the track. It dont "stress" me out like your thinking. Its just something Ive been listening to for awhile now and just couldnt hold my tounge anymore. I never said I didnt like anyone. I never called out any names. Most of you that know me know Im a pretty laid back guy till something finally hits me wrong. I listen to people talk all this sponsorship crap then I listen to everyone making fun of that person behind their back. Its just about time someone came out and brought it out in the open. The point of this thread was to bring to light there is a difference between deals and sponsorships. Im so tired of the damn drama around the tracks and the "cliques". This thread wasnt made to start drama. It was made to point some shit out not to be mean but to be truthful. I try to be friends with just about everyone. Then I got to hear person 1 talk shit about person 2 and then I cant say stuff to person 2 about it cause that will piss them off. Its absolutly retarded.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 110 (98%+)

he didnt have to call out names, they are the only racers around here that run them cars. those names popped in my head when i first read this. i just wondered which one pissed in monkeys corn flakes.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by P.LOWERY
he didnt have to call out names, they are the only racers around here that run them cars. those names popped in my head when i first read this. i just wondered which one pissed in monkeys corn flakes.
Damn why does everything got to be about being mad at someone?

Nobody pissed in my corn flakes or my cheerios.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

hey patrick. glad to hear your still around. Jeff
Old 05-28-2008, 04:13 PM
Tech Master

jeffery where in the heck have you been, got a car yet?
Old 05-28-2008, 04:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

No. Got one til I get sponsored
Old 05-28-2008, 04:21 PM
Tech Initiate

in saying that, I guess that makes a bit more sense now than it did at first.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default dude

monkey dude iam a full factory driver iam not a pro i race in the pro class becouse if i raced in the sportsman i would be sandbaggen. here let me say it you are a pro if you get paid to race rc cars by your company that sponsers you. but iam full factory i get my cars and parts for free but iam not a pro becouse i dont get paid and i dont believe you that you talked to cen yourself and do you know how long jason had to wait to get on the team for example he had to send in about 4 month worth of racing to get were he is now and even then he still waited for a final answer. cen racing only has about 25 drivers on the whole team and only 1 to 3 of them are actualy pros so man stop your stuff and just race with us
Old 05-28-2008, 04:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

i know that the people i hang out with wouldnt talk shit about me would they it is like this people that are 2 faced are nothing but cowards plain and simple.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Tech Master

jeffery stop rock jumping and get another car. ive asked powers if he has seen you and what you are doing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.