Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
Big thanks to Dion for helping finish my buggy. >

Big thanks to Dion for helping finish my buggy.

Big thanks to Dion for helping finish my buggy.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Big thanks to Dion for helping finish my buggy.

*Disclaimer: Dion is not god, this information is only to be used for entertainment purposes*

Our savior Dion Christ has once again performed a miracle in the church of the nitro believers. Turning parts into a running buggy with the waiving of the hand, he blessed the Novarossi powered RC8 as it left his sanctuary.

The non believers heckled and said building the ultimate ride could not be done twice, nay I say unto them behold the second coming of the Nova powered 5 port monster.

It came from over the horizon like thunder...... sitting atop the A-main crown with a Nova Losi by it's side. Identical to it's brethren in every way, it opened it's carb and unleashed the power of a second plus 21-5k engine, as it's z9100's turned out a combined 500+ ounces of torque and the Losi Lipo feed it's fury as the Spektrum DX3R hath commanded it to do.

The coming of the second monster as created by our savior, shall unleash the plagues of 1000 wins as fire breathes down from the Drake exhaust. Do not fear, for it shall redeem you if you can beat it just once down the straightaway.

( I'm getting on a roll here)

Anyway, thank you Dion for helping me finish my new ride (A.K.A- EL Loco Destructo V2). You da man!

Last edited by Revo-lution; 05-27-2008 at 08:22 AM.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default ok

oh my gosh that is one of the funniest things i have every read in a long time and the really funny part is when you said a thousand wins to go yea good luck you have to beat the werks b7 pro with ceramics and it already comes modded and to top of. that bad boy comes with werks brand new 2013 pipe to unleash heck on any nova that wants to try his hand at it. bring it on
Old 05-27-2008, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rc31cli
oh my gosh that is one of the funniest things i have every read in a long time and the really funny part is when you said a thousand wins to go yea good luck you have to beat the werks b7 pro with ceramics and it already comes modded and to top of. that bad boy comes with werks brand new 2013 pipe to unleash heck on any nova that wants to try his hand at it. bring it on
LOL...Im not even gonna touch this 1...its waaaaaaaaaay too easy.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:25 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

1. Chances are it didnt come over the horizon, but probably from Horizon.
2. What do you mean Dion is not God. The next thing you know you will be saying that Santa Clause is just something you parents told you. And that there is no Easter Bunny.
3. What have you been smoking? Did you bring enough for everyone? You must remember that Nitro Fuel, Pactra Paint, Motor Spray, and CA glue must always be used in a well ventilated area.

Anyway that really is a nice ride. I hope you do have many wins with it.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Drove it (briefly) tonight, it's a monster. Me likely........

On a side note while I had my truggy out, it revved wide open and tried to take off, but after about 2 seconds slowed down and stopped against the PVC pipe of the track with about 20% throttle going. I ran over and cut the engine since I had NO RESPONSE from the transmitter at all. A DX3R with NO RESPONSE.

Turns out the negative wire broke off the plug going into the spektrum receiver leaving it completely dead while I was wide open down the back straight! By a miracle (maybe it was Dion ) the throttle returned itself slowly under the natural tendency of the carb to close itself since it is a brand new engine - the slider boot isn't even stretched out yet. (whew!) I was also in the air over the jump when it happened so if it wouldn't have landed properly and flipped over it would have thrown the con rod at that RPM.

I nearly lost my dang truggy because if the engine would have ran away and killed itself having only two runs on a brand new Nova, I'd have lit the truck on fire and asked Dion for marshmallows.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

This is so bull, BigD told me how much he paid you to say those things about him. I was gonna take the money myself but didn't want to go to hell for lying.
P.S. Kissing up to the track owner does not give you a thousand wins, ( but it does give you a 1st place trophy in sportsman.....it's even on my fridge )