Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
Post your Race Resutls/Turnouts Info for new racers! >

Post your Race Resutls/Turnouts Info for new racers!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post your Race Resutls/Turnouts Info for new racers!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 01:20 PM

wow jabari, my friend sucks at filming!! hahahaha
Old 10-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Tech Addict

Default hahaha

Yea, he had some good shots and some bad ones. You could hear him on the video saying Awwwww man I suck at this! hehehehe. But He did ok.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ya know dirt, I just noticed this thread is not going anywhere near what it was meant for. I'm just as guilty as the rest I suppose, but it has been fun. Maybe someone can give a report on dions race tommorrow and the rest of the events coming up.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:08 PM

Don't worry me and Jubari got it covered!
Old 10-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Tech Addict

Default True

Originally Posted by mxrich
Ya know dirt, I just noticed this thread is not going anywhere near what it was meant for. I'm just as guilty as the rest I suppose, but it has been fun. Maybe someone can give a report on dions race tommorrow and the rest of the events coming up.
Ha!
True I was trying to get anyone who races to let everybody know when and where.... It's all about getting new racers! I have noticed certain tracks have their own forums I wish we could come up with a good idea for linking all of them. Loganville uses Atlanta pro racers I think... I have seen your crew on a different forum. Even for a computer nerd like myself it's hard to bounce around from forum to forum to check on everything. Andy ideas?
Old 10-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Tech Addict

Default Jabari Dang it!

Originally Posted by lanerbrainer205
Don't worry me and Jubari got it covered!
Jabari Dang it! Dirt Mcgirts what dey call me....
Old 10-05-2007, 05:33 PM

lol sorry >.< Why do people call you Dirt McGirt?
Old 10-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Tech Addict

Default Dirt

Originally Posted by lanerbrainer205
lol sorry >.< Why do people call you Dirt McGirt?
Because I race sooooo dirty!

Kidding
Old 10-05-2007, 05:56 PM

LOL yea like that lil wrestling match we had last weekend! Actually I started it haha
Old 10-07-2007, 06:24 PM

Cool

Ok everyone once again another good race at Dion's we had about 20 buggies, 10 truggies, 2 monster trucks, 7-8 elec. stadium trucks, and around the same number of nitro stadium trucks. Seeing those MTs race makes me want to put together my revo for next weekend! Also once again everyone was just as helpful as usual! I got a new wing courtesy of Brendon , about 7 sets of tires for $25 bucks thanks to Denny, and since I made it to the A-main I had no gas and Ed helped me out with that! Thanks everyone! Also as for me I once again beat my personal best lap with a 39 seconder, and made 3rd in the heats, 2nd in the B-main, and 4th or 5th in the A-main (out of 10 people ) So I think I am getting better! Well good racing everyone I will definately be up there next weekend, also lets try and get more MTs up there cause I am gonna put mine together. peace!
Old 10-07-2007, 06:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

hey lane you are looking pretty good out there just settle down a little bit and you will be fine but your defanitly faster and i had alot of fun i hope them tires help you out and when i come up with some more i will give them to you are who ever else might need some.but great job and any time you need something just let me know and your more than wlecome to use it.and the main was a blast the track was really good.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:59 PM

Yea it was definately fun, I just wish I could of seen my times on the A-main... I would have been a whole lot faster but I was racing with only 3 tires! My foam on my rear tire flew out and made me loose a BUNCH of control Heck at least I finished. Next weekend I hope to just straight up qualify for the A-main, I think I can do it, we will see. I am gonna order some more clutch shoes too mine are about to give out and thats the last thing I need to ruin my weekend.