Wiki Posts
Search

Offroad Builders Cup @ Battlefield Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 07:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Offroad Builders Cup @ Battlefield Raceway

For the first time in the world the offroad Builders Cup will take place at Dion's Battlefield Raceway in Rossville, Ga. Contact him now to enter this event. If you and a buddy have a 1/8th buggy, Truggy or Monter truck then you should enter quickly. The word is already getting out and teams are signing up.
Here are the basic rules.
One team is two drivers, two buggys or trucks, and a Captain representing each manufacturer. Losi, Associated, Ofna, CEN, etc.
The combined score from each team will determine the Cup winner which will be sent to the Builder.
This will be an amazing event that everyone will want to enter and be part of the very first one.
If you cannot get into the cup race all other classes will be open for normal races which will be well worth entering to see the main events.
If you have a Monster truck and want to race contact Dion for that class so he can get a # count on them.
More onfo to follow soon including teams that have signed up and drivers names.
To contact the track owner or hobbyshop (Battlefield R/C) call 423-280-6085 after 4pm est. Or go to this forum and pm to bigde2001. Please keep phonecalls as short as possible since this is the shop phone. The race will be held close to the fall season to give the weather time to cool down just a bit.
If you have any questions you can ask here and Dion or myself will respond. I'm putting this in for him since he is worn out from working on the track all day . Lot's to get ready for this race. The new sprinkler system is in the ground plans are being laid and companies are being contacted. Start passing the word!
Old 08-10-2007, 09:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Any electrics classes for the builders cup?
Old 08-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Tech Addict

Default Sounds Good!

That sounds real cool!
Please post directions again and any info you get about this race!
Thanks
Dirt
Old 08-11-2007, 06:54 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ChadRacing
Yes, 4wd buggy mod and Truck/2wd buggy. I'm not sure how the truck/buggy class runs yet if it's mod or stock but it will be posted here as soon as I find out. All the regular nitro classes will also be running.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:02 PM
Tech Elite

Each of the teams will be listed here as they sign up. Remember, This is for Buggy, Truggy and Monster Truck team racing. If you don't make it for Truggy then borrow a Buggy from someone and get a team ready. (Ok this explanation was bad) Check the next one.

Last edited by mxrich; 08-11-2007 at 02:29 PM.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mxrich
Each of the teams will be listed here as they sign up. Remember, This is for Buggy, Truggy and Monster Truck team racing. If you don't make it for Truggy then borrow a Buggy from someone and get a team ready.
I guess this answers my question i thought it was suppose to be both of the drivers having the same cars (truggy with truggy and buggy with buggy)since my partner can have a different car then i guess i already have a team mate so get ready MR.JAMES!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2007, 02:23 PM
Tech Elite

I worded it wrong in my haste. If for example you don't make it on the list for the truggy team (if you race a truggy) then borrow a buggy and get with someone with the same kind of buggy to have a team. Yes, each team has to be the the same type and brand just like we did for the F1 cup race and the touring cup that is coming. And just like those races the whole purpose of this is to help local racers get some support before the factory guys come in next year and mess it all up for us. People are already signing up for this as of today and the list's will be posted as to what company is represented and the drivers/Captains names. Since I have been out of offroad for a while I do not know how many buggy, truggy, Monster truck brands there are out there. I've heard it was a LOT! But there is only one X-ray driver here and he needs a teammate so... have at it! And don't forget that there will still be the regular classes for everyone else to enter that day.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ChadRacing
Got any teammates in mind?

I also would like to know what kind of rules there will be for the electric classes. Such as, can we run brushless and/or LiPo?
Old 08-13-2007, 11:12 AM
Tech Elite

No teammates in mind yet but I have a losi xxx-4 and a AE B4 so hopefully i can get a partner for either one
Old 08-13-2007, 11:49 AM
Tech Elite

Just asking. After a drive of my xxx-4 at PT I am thinking its time to get that thing out there and race it again. It was lots of fun.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:06 PM
Tech Elite

well if you like and up for it we can team up and be teammates for 4wd mod we should just get up to Dions and practice together
Old 08-13-2007, 12:26 PM
Tech Elite

Sounds good to me. I want to know if BL will be allowed. If so I will get a Novak 10.5 setup for the XXX-4. If not then I need to get some motors built.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:22 PM
Tech Addict

Default Team up!

Anybody with a Losi 8ight who wants to team up, Let me know!!!!
Dirt McGirt
Old 08-13-2007, 01:58 PM
Tech Master

Lane has an 8ight - he might run with you....
Old 08-13-2007, 03:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Garrett and i are going to team up for Jammin.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.