Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Shane Worley will be at Alpha Cup race.

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Shane Worley will be at Alpha Cup race.

Country music star and Entertainer of the Year Shane Worley will sing the National Anthem and perform during the first round of the 2007 F1 AllStar Tour in Carbondale, IL on April 22nd. This is so cool. All of you that are going may want to think about bringing the family with you for this. Shane is just one of several celebrities that will attend this event. Remember, the track is only one tank of gas from here and will be well worth the trip. The 2007 season is about to begin! This year will be bigger and better than 2006 and twice as much fun.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

This is Hope, Budman's wife. I have hijacked his computer to give you a little background on Shane. He was born and raised in Grundy County, Tennessee. His talent brought him great success in Europe; winning 1999 European CMA Song of the Year; Artist of the Year; and Male Vocalist of the Year. Shane is a great performer (singer, musician, writer). He has written numerous songs: "What's Goin' On," "Me and the Whiskey will Abide," and my personal favorite "Natural Born Guitar Man."

I can assure you that you will enjoy the entertainment. If you would like to hear some of his music, log into myspace.com and click on music. In the search bar, type in Shane Worley. This will bring up three songs - listen to all three - and enjoy!

Thanks for reading,
Hope Cooper