Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VALKARIA RC 2015 WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT CHARITY RACE

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 07:15 AM
Tech Master

Thumbs up WWP

Valkaria RC wrote a check to the Wounded Worrior Project in the amount of $1500.00, and Woody's Barber Shop wrote a check in the amount of $50.00, bringing the grand total Donated to WWP to $1550.00
Valkaria RC plans to make this one of our Annual Events, so please spread the word, and lets make next year even better!!!!
Thank You ALL who attended this worthy cause in support of our Wounded Vets!!!

Last edited by chiefj48; 07-21-2015 at 07:47 AM.
Old 07-21-2015, 09:42 AM
Tech Adept

Exclamation

Great event... even better charity. We owe a lot to all our heroes!
Attached Thumbnails VALKARIA RC 2015 WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT CHARITY RACE-valk-flag.jpg  
Old 07-21-2015, 10:35 AM
ASM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Joe - I'm glad to hear this will be an annual event at the track - excellent idea!

With events like this there are a lot of people to thank. I'd personally like to thank Joe DePinto, Pete, Heather & Carmen, the PB Color Guard, and the always reliable Valkaria track crew that make each and every race possible. I'd also like to say a special thanks to the 386 track team and also to the racers who traveled to this event to support the cause. Big thanks to Bobby Woodley of Woody's and Sons Barber Shop on Malabar Road for their $50 donation. To my daughter Ashley who came out to watch us race both days and though school teachers don’t make a whole lot of $$$, she was happy to donate $25 to our collection total in order to support the cause that helped her Uncle Robert in his time of need.

Lastly, thanks to Mr. Pendergraph for his help and "parts support" over the weekend.

Again, congrats to the Catron brothers and to Ron C. for the very deserving awards!
Old 07-21-2015, 05:48 PM
Tech Master

As a Army vet myself I am glad to hear we will be doing this again. It's great thing to do