Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tracks around Miami

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 05:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Tracks around Miami

Hello peeps, pretty new to the RC hobby. I was doing a bit of searching for tracks I can practice in around the Miami area but the one I could find that was still open for sure is the Homestead Speedway, I wasn't sure about the other ones.

So I ask you guys, any tracks around that I can practice with my nitro on-road during the week/weekend that I wouldn't have to drive hours just to get there?

Thanks!
Old 07-14-2014, 07:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default On road tracks

The only on road track that I know of near Miami is the homestead rc speedway. I was there last Saturday and had a blast. If you have a transponder it will announce your lap times as you pass the loop...so cool..... The guys are so helpful as we'll..... They are open every Saturday from 10-6.......check the website for the calendar because every now and then they are not open on Saturday due to a race somewhere in the state of fl. As many guys gear up for those events.... I can't wait to get back and run some laps.... It is a world class facility with a huge tent with many tables. They have electric, air compressors, and bathrooms.... The drive will be a smooth one on the weekend as you will not encounter traffic....
Old 07-15-2014, 04:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Yea that's what I thought. Might need to build an electric one to be able to use it indoors. Thanks for the reply.

I gotta get everything ready and I'll swing by the next time they are open for practice.