Wiki Posts
Search

2014 Southern Nationals, West Monroe, LA

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 09:25 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default 2014 Southern Nationals, West Monroe, LA

Due to the fact that the rcsignup emails are not going out to everyone notifying them of any race details, I have decided to extend the Early Bird Discount a little longer. Remember, this race will sell out so get paid up now and save! Tyhanks and please share this post.

If you pay your entry fees for up to two classes by July 31, you will get $5 off per entry. There will not be a discount offered for your entries past two. Here how this will work. DO NOT pay thru rcsignup.com! I repeat DO NOT pay thru rcsignup.com! You will not receive the discount if you do so. All you need to do is paypal me your fees directly to [email protected] and put in the description your name and classes that you are paying for. I will then mark you paid on rcsignup.com. If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks and spread the word!
Old 07-18-2014, 07:24 AM
Tech Regular

Only two weeks left!

If you pay your entry fees for up to two classes by July 31, you will get $5 off per entry. There will not be a discount offered for your entries past two. Here how this will work. DO NOT pay thru rcsignup.com! I repeat DO NOT pay thru rcsignup.com! You will not receive the discount if you do so. All you need to do is paypal me your fees directly to [email protected] and put in the description your name and classes that you are paying for. I will then mark you paid on rcsignup.com. If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks and spread the word!
Old 08-15-2014, 08:44 AM
Tech Regular

Hello,
We are over 250 entries and climbing! Make sure to get paid up ASAP to hold your spot. Please remember we are on taking 300 paid entries and then filling heats. There were 337 entries last year so it will definitely sell out. You pay thru rcsignup.com or paypal directly to [email protected]. Make sure to put the racer name and classes in the description.
Thanks!
Jeff