Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree63Likes

Village Raceway in Royal Palm Beach

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 05:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

We'll be having a track work day on Saturday March 28th (9AM) to finish the track layout. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Originally Posted by fat500
are the rules for rcgt still any blinky esc and any 17.5? me and andre used to run rcgt when tim was here and are itchin to get back into it. Our cars are speced to those rules. any changes or are we good? rcgt will be strong again I hope
RCGT hasn't been run through out the state for a while. 17.5 touring was the most popular class at the track before we stopped racing. Your car would fit into that class, you just need different tires. Hopefully we'll see you guys back at the track soon.
Old 03-21-2015, 11:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

thanks. will their be sat night racing anymore?
Old 03-22-2015, 06:26 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by fat500
thanks. will their be sat night racing anymore?
We don't have a schedule set yet, but before we stopped racing we switched to racing on Sunday mornings, because that's when most people were available. However the Park installed new LED lights, so I'm sure we'll make use of the new lights at some point.
Old 03-23-2015, 06:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

For those of you ready to get back into the hobby....the RGT is an inexpensive way to get in have fun and be competitive. Other than the car being a little tough to build, the car is unreal! I am currently running 2 of them, one in 17.5 and one in 13.5. I am personally doing the better than I have ever done with this car. I have had XRAY,HPI, CAPRICORN, TEAM MAGIC etc. THIS CAR IS THE REAL DEAL and it is inexpensive.

Even better is, I will always have replacement parts on hand at all times for full support at the track. No need to go stocking up on everything, I will have it when you need it. That will save you time and shipping.

I will be at the track one day this weekend, I will bring them out for you to look at.

On another note, I am picking up the drivers stand this weekend and some of the guys will be laying pipe, haha! We are moving forward and have a lot in store. We have full support from the Village and they are ready for us to be back! We are getting close. If we get done what we need to get done this weekend, we will have a tentative date for a club race before the State Series race.

Have a great week, we hope to see everyone out soon.

Robert
Old 03-27-2015, 03:51 PM
Tech Adept

Where can I get spec. tires for the club race being held the day before state race.
Old 03-28-2015, 08:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Robertcooper88
For those of you ready to get back into the hobby....the RGT is an inexpensive way to get in have fun and be competitive. Other than the car being a little tough to build, the car is unreal! I am currently running 2 of them, one in 17.5 and one in 13.5. I am personally doing the better than I have ever done with this car. I have had XRAY,HPI, CAPRICORN, TEAM MAGIC etc. THIS CAR IS THE REAL DEAL and it is inexpensive.

Even better is, I will always have replacement parts on hand at all times for full support at the track. No need to go stocking up on everything, I will have it when you need it. That will save you time and shipping.

I will be at the track one day this weekend, I will bring them out for you to look at.

On another note, I am picking up the drivers stand this weekend and some of the guys will be laying pipe, haha! We are moving forward and have a lot in store. We have full support from the Village and they are ready for us to be back! We are getting close. If we get done what we need to get done this weekend, we will have a tentative date for a club race before the State Series race.

Robert
What class is RGT? Touring? Who makes this car you are mentioning and about how much are they?

Thanks.
Old 03-28-2015, 09:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by seefil
What class is RGT? Touring? Who makes this car you are mentioning and about how much are they?

Thanks.
RGT is the mfr of a touring car. You can get one for $300.00, that includes the optional floating servo mount.
Old 03-29-2015, 12:47 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks to everyone that helped work on the track yesterday. We finished painting the white lines / red striping. We started arranging the PVC pipe to finalize the layout. We will be having another track work day on Saturday April 4th (9AM). If we can finish everything this Saturday, then we may be able to have a Club Race or Practice day the following weekend. Any help will be appreciate. The more help that we get, the sooner we can get back to racing. Thanks.

Old 03-29-2015, 01:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Looks good Dave. Looking forward to seeing you all in a couple weeks!
Old 03-30-2015, 09:30 AM
Tech Rookie

Hello everyone! Ricky here checking in. Very pleased with this RGT kit that Rob recommened to me. I am about 90% done with the build now. Took me a day to get to that point. If you are an experienced builder this kit will be a breeze to put together. Rob also has all needed parts redily available. I cant wait to get the motor dropped in and the car running at Village! Looking forward to meeting you all out there!
Originally Posted by Robertcooper88

Robert
Old 03-31-2015, 04:45 PM
Tech Addict

FYI - Here's a link to the thread dedicated to our FSEARA State Race (April 19th).

http://www.rctech.net/forum/florida-...pril-19th.html
Old 03-31-2015, 06:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Track looks awesome...
Old 04-03-2015, 04:56 AM
Tech Addict

Track workday tomorrow at 9AM. See you there.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Tech Addict

Schedule change for tomorrow's track workday. We'll be starting at 1PM. Sorry for the late notice. Hopefully some of you will still be able to come. Thanks.
Old 04-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Tech Addict

Club Race this Saturday! (4/11)
Practice starts at 12PM. Racing starts at 1PM.

We still have some work to finish, which we will do during the week. It's been a long year of no racing at the track. Time to dust-off those cars. We hope to see everyone on Saturday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.